Project Ion Wiki installed

Websites related to Project Ion. Official websites, other websites, forums, wiki's, asset donors and more! Thanks so far all for your contributions!
Oije

Project Ion Wiki installed

Post#1 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi,

I have installed a free Project Ion Wiki. Please contribute here.

raddim

Re: Project Ion Wiki installed

Post#2 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 am

Good job :-) I add link to PL forum

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

I also spread out the link every where i go.

Qweeg

Post#4 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 am

Quick question about the wiki. I don't mind helping to update this - but am not sure just how much information you want on there at the moment.

For example EU has a vast wiki with all the items; mobs they drop from; crafting recipes etc.

Wiki Example

With things like the crafting recipes - are we happy to put that into a wiki at this stage, or is the intention to make people discover all this through playing the game and interacting with other players?

I love the idea of a really in depth wiki and I found it invaluable on EU for planning what to hunt, where to mine etc. - but I can also see how it can mean people don't discover things for themselves - they just look on the wiki.

That said a wiki is an open tool for all to update generally, so even if it wasn't wanted people could just add this stuff to the wiki anyway.

So the question really is - is everyone happy to just put as much information into the wiki as possible or, would you prefer some stuff remains hidden for now?

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#5 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 am

To be honest, for me personal i would like to see all information on the wiki.
The only main problem is that all information will change regular since the game is constantly updated.

To have a accurate wiki the game should be in a somewhat more complete state.

Guess we could see everything change still from damage creatures are doing up to durability from tools.
Still it worked out great having a wiki for the other games i played, mainly EU and AW.

The Entropedia is for me the number one gaming website. There is just so much information on there i could enjoy my stay on it for years in a row.

Remember spending my days on the office with browsing Entropedia and making plans for what to buy and hunt that night... Great times back then...

Jump to: