Playing with screenshots

2D software is often used to create drawings and animations. There are some great programs available really worth trying out. Feel free to share your own work!
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Playing with screenshots

Post#1 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Made this screen in-game, after i worked on it with Photoscape, a easy, open and free to use tool for editing images.

Download Photoscape today and try it out yourself!

original

edited

LazerNero

Re: Playing with screenshots

Post#2 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Cool thx for the tip :)

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:27 am

Asked John and Eddie if they needed a new screen for the new V.U.

Everything i will make will be looked at, but that counts for everyone i assume.
So feel free to create a awesome screen and with some luck we find it back on the login screen from V.U 0.6.0.

Not asked John or Jelle for specific specifications yet but the best start would be to make it at least with a HD resolution size like : 1920 x 1080

On the moment i am trying to creating a high resolution .GIF image but that ends up in nothing worthy to share so far.
Liked the EU login screen with the moving asteroids and stuff.

Would be cool to have something similar in a sense of things moving, not planning to replicate the screen itself.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Since McCormick his creative adds i remembered this topic.

So bump and working on some stuff myself also again.

With some luck i could make another one with screens made in the new VU, if i am one of the people that can pre-test the launch or when i get a chance to shoot some @ the testbunker itself.

The picture above consist of two screenshots i made like how panorama pictures are created.
Trying to maximize the amount of pixels, so it will look good on both small and large monitors.

Jump to: