Selling Account

Here you can sell your items... read the Auction introductions
magikziggy

Selling Account

Post#1 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi

Selling account and/or PIDS (with or without items and/or money, whatever you want). At TT value got about 15-20k of items. Max level on most things. Offer uch more than $5 dolla (much more) ($2 Billion will do? lol) and you have a deal :) (it will be via escrow dont worry i am no scammer).

If you are a 'known' EU player, i would be willing to give you account/PIDS etc before paying me.

PM me via this forum we can work a deal out.

Rgds

Zig

Edited. I prefer that whoever buys, it is some1 'known' to me (ie, some1 from EU who is ''known and respected''). not asking for $2 billion :)

Treb

Re: Selling Account

Post#2 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 am

Heyas ;) Just wanted to make sure you received the PM I sent over to you the other day.. some settings seem a bit quirky on the message board software than I'm used to. -Treb
ȾƦɆɃ

magikziggy

Post#3 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:32 am

Hi

Yes we got your pm. It did not need a reply, thus no reply. Yes also, i know 'who' you are :). I only check pms on here 1-2 times a week (some1 might offer me 5 dolla for my account and gear? :) )

Regards

Zig

mike84

Post#4 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am

hello still available ?

magikziggy

Post#5 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 pm

mike84 wrote:hello still available ?

pm sent

magikziggy

Post#6 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:12 am

BUMP

Still for sale

Screenshot of skills (from a few days ago) https://postimg.cc/gallery/12f14ve9k/

Looking for a deal for account + all pids and items (pids+ items are 15-20k at tt value. MANY PVP armor…)

The skills MIGHT increase slightly before Xmas, but not by much. Please read that skill photo album that I posted. Looking for a quick sale.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

Regards

Ziggy

magikziggy

Post#7 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Account sold. have a good 1 every1

Jump to: