As Soon As Possible

This section is used by the admin and developers to announce news updates, sneak previews and more related to Project Ion development!
SnelleEddie
Developers

As Soon As Possible

Post#1 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:35 am

Good evening everyone,

Yes, it's been a while since our last news blog, though all within the expected range of possibilities. Eye

In the meanwhile there were three updates released for which the releasenotes were kindly shared on the pion forum by Tedjuh. The current development cycle will introduce vehicles and is taking a bit longer than expected. An auction is planned for the next cycle so more than enough to sink our teeth into. Until we release the next update i'd suggest to have a look at PigBenis' YouTube channel for the most recent videos on Project Ion and other cool games.

We'll be back!

GABI Farouk

Re: As Soon As Possible

Post#2 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 pm

good to know some auction comes, the best on this news ... about Vehicles seems it will be nice make some Fast and furiouse events with ... :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: As Soon As Possible

Post#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:22 am

SnelleEddie wrote:Good evening everyone,

Yes, it's been a while since our last news blog, though all within the expected range of possibilities. Eye

In the meanwhile there were three updates released for which the releasenotes were kindly shared on the pion forum by Tedjuh. The current development cycle will introduce vehicles and is taking a bit longer than expected. An auction is planned for the next cycle so more than enough to sink our teeth into. Until we release the next update i'd suggest to have a look at PigBenis' YouTube channel for the most recent videos on Project Ion and other cool games.

We'll be back!
A auction? :D I would say put in some "action", otherwise it wont come ever. :roll:
But great to hear it will be next target after this VU and like the notion more than 1 pair of teeth is going to be sinked into it.

Jump to: