Update V 0.6.5.0

This section is used by the admin and developers to announce news updates, sneak previews and more related to Project Ion development!
Tedjuh
Site Admin

Update V 0.6.5.0

Post#1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Good day folks,

As was mentioned in the previous patch, it's a big one this time and we're happy to finally push it out there. A lot of time and effort went into the new terrain engine and the results look like they were worth every second. The side effect of this big change is that the client has dropped quite a bit in size as well. Initially this was the only item planned for this release but, (as usual) it became apparent that some other things deserved some immediate attention. So there we have it... notes! :)

Notes! (vu 0.6.5.0)

New: custom terrain engine and shaders supporting holes in the map and regular trees, shrubs and objects
New: a reinterpretation of the existing map, and a complete redo of the SE quadrant
New: mining tools and treasures to spice up the mining experience. receiving an unrecognized signal grants you exclusive access to a treasure for 5 minutes, anyone else can pick it up after that
New: a fresh dose of restyling for a whole bunch of world objects
New: mining tools and Gattler guns
New: the mtu size can now be switched in login options menu to troubleshoot networking issues

Fixed: glitch in the matrix allowing for vehicle teleportation

Changed: mining cost per use now has greater influence on the size of finds
Changed: higher depth increases the chance of finding certain resources in specific areas in the world
Changed: increased the maximum weight and Tenacity helps increasing it further
Changed: the date time echo in chat is now based on the actual world (server) time

Steve_saber

Re: Update V 0.6.5.0

Post#2 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Has there been any change to mining that allows people to not have to mine for a week with TT finder to get enough mats for a run with a better finder???

Piotrek

Post#3 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:21 pm

I got a few bugs :
- no display items in pwn in several tabs (sometimes working fine, sometimes no)
- no texture of the extractor when in use (same sometimes working fine, sometimes no)
- slight lag when loading objects

unclechicken

Post#4 » Wed May 04, 2016 12:57 am

I found a massive bug.

The ammo from Mr Quickfix costs 0.018 instead of 0.01, meaning 10000 would cost you 180pid instead of 100pid.

And I only use that ammo in the game, so it is now a lot more expensive to use it.

zydu

Post#5 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:06 am

unclechicken wrote:I found a massive bug.

The ammo from Mr Quickfix costs 0.018 instead of 0.01, meaning 10000 would cost you 180pid instead of 100pid.

And I only use that ammo in the game, so it is now a lot more expensive to use it.

You got it wrong. Old price was 0.02..
http://www.projectionwiki.com - visit for up to date information about the game

Tedjuh
Site Admin

Post#6 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

sorry for the late reply but was hoping a dev give answer to this
Steve_saber wrote:Has there been any change to mining that allows people to not have to mine for a week with TT finder to get enough mats for a run with a better finder???
I not tested yet.. but it need to be better now
Piotrek wrote:I got a few bugs :
- no display items in pwn in several tabs (sometimes working fine, sometimes no)
- no texture of the extractor when in use (same sometimes working fine, sometimes no)
I will check that this evening

zydu is right :) it was 0.02 D http://wiki.testbuilt.org/index.php?title=Ammunition

Piotrek

Post#7 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Probably after relog all is fine.

Tedjuh
Site Admin

Post#8 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Piotrek wrote:Probably after relog all is fine.
Yeah.. i just check and everything looks fine now

unclechicken

Post#9 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 am

Tedjuh wrote:sorry for the late reply but was hoping a dev give answer to this
Steve_saber wrote:Has there been any change to mining that allows people to not have to mine for a week with TT finder to get enough mats for a run with a better finder???
I not tested yet.. but it need to be better now
Piotrek wrote:I got a few bugs :
I will check that this evening

zydu is right :) it was 0.02 D http://wiki.testbuilt.org/index.php?title=Ammunition
Oops sorry :) my mistake, at least you are getting 0.002 more now after me pointing that out :)

Jump to: