Connecting issue

Kraganov

Connecting issue

Post#1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 am

Hi,

I started a new account and installed and patched the game.
However, when logging in it keeps on "connecting..."
Closed game after 15 minutes, since I wasn't getting in anyway.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Connecting issue

Post#2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello Kraganov,

Thanks for reporting your issue.

The developers did restart the server this morning.
When ever you experience a problem like this you can always ask for clarification on server status at the IRC channel the developers have opened for us.

Jelle, one of the main developers is always online over there.

Hope you have been able to log in by now.

With kind regards,
Tesla Coil

unclechicken

Post#3 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

Its gone off again.

If its a server reboot, or server maintenance, would be nice if a Developer actually came into the game and told everyone online in there that "Server reboot in 10 minutes".

Would give us a warning at least, instead of the connection dropping, and we constantly try to connect with the "Failed to Connect" message.

To the people that were with me doing a robot ship run, I apologise. I've gone to bed after trying to get back on for 20 minutes.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:08 am

unclechicken wrote:Its gone off again.

If its a server reboot, or server maintenance, would be nice if a Developer actually came into the game and told everyone online in there that "Server reboot in 10 minutes".

Would give us a warning at least, instead of the connection dropping, and we constantly try to connect with the "Failed to Connect" message.

To the people that were with me doing a robot ship run, I apologize. I've gone to bed after trying to get back on for 20 minutes.
Agree devs should give a message on the server if they are going to reset it. Not sure what has gone wrong as normally they always give a message when they want to restart it and see people are online.

Even a 5 minute time-frame to log out in most cases to people can finish their current activity.
Sorry for the inconvenience Unclechicken!

Jump to: