Massive Server Lag

unclechicken

Massive Server Lag

Post#1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 am

This has only started happening to me in the last 3-4 days.

I am running anywhere, just running, I try to stop and my avatar keeps running, pressing the S (backwards) key does nothing, I try to move the mouse left or right to look left or right and it will not let me. My avatar keeps running straight for about 15-20 seconds, then stops. Then I can't move for about 10-15 seconds. I can still shoot, jump, change weapons, but cannot move.

The same when it will not stop running, I can still shoot, jump, change weapons but not stop running.

The game has become unplayable for me today (8th December). When I use a teleporter, I cannot move for at least 20 seconds. EVERYTIME I run/walk somewhere it will not stop walking/running for at least 15-20 seconds in the direction I walked/ran.

I've reinstalled the game, i've reset/restarted my router/internet. I've used a different keyboard, i've even changed movement keys in the game to the arrow keys. I've turned my firewall off, i've set my firewall to allow all, i've turned off my antivirus program, i've changed the in game graphics settings to the lowest setting (fastest), i've changed the view distance to about 1/4.... My internet connection is not slow (I can download at around 2.4 megabytes a second)

Still the same. :(

Its got to the point when I do finally get somewhere to shoot stuff, I just stand still waiting for mobs to appear, I don't want to move at all incase my avatar will just run straight and kill me.

unclechicken

Re: Massive Server Lag

Post#2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 am

Its working fine now.

I've no idea what was causing the lag, but the game is running back at its normal greatness!!!

Jump to: