Wheres the latest download? :shock:

AngeL

Re: uhhh..

Post#2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:23 pm

I think is off

shytallknight

Post#3 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am

You have to go into the IRC channel and ask if you can be a part of the testing team.

I'm waiting until the public release though, so it doesn't spoil the actual release of 0.6.0 :D

I'll maybe get to play it sometime near Easter? :lol: (jk)

Seffo

Post#4 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 pm

lol was hoping it would be released before new year started but guess you could be right Easter could be closer.
:) Have fun all

shorty

Post#5 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Seffo wrote:lol was hoping it would be released before new year started but guess you could be right Easter could be closer.
u been very optimistic. they needed a full year to implent vu 0.6 i am pretty sure they will need also till new year 2016 to get online again.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#6 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 pm

shorty wrote:
Seffo wrote:lol was hoping it would be released before new year started but guess you could be right Easter could be closer.
u been very optimistic. they needed a full year to implent vu 0.6 i am pretty sure they will need also till new year 2016 to get online again.
We are online and kicking, only it's not live yet.
For those really eager to test managed to aquire a personal download already.

Just 10 minutes go we had our 2nd clientside patch, soon going back to the testing again.
Trough IRC were main communication runs i had secured my download about 6 days ago now.

We can not keep our stuff and skills so those who still waiting for the live release will have no disadvantage except they still have to get used to the new game dynamics.

Overall i see everyone who is testing being very satisfied about it even as we had found and have seen fixed a lot of bugs already.
Hoping this patch will be the final one before they go public, but testing will have to proof it.

Jump to: