List of Bug´s in Client v0.6.0.5

shorty

List of Bug´s in Client v0.6.0.5

Post#1 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 pm

just start a list of bug´s in new VU
hope it will help u to fix it.

1. Missing Crosshair in 3rd person.

2. get disconnect by switching to Desktop in full screen modus.

3. by log out on any place on map, u´ll spawn in Town by relog. (only Sometimes)

4. if use autofire u will unequip u gear by using hotkeys twice.

5. at teamhunt mates stuck on map, means we shoot together on a mob but we cant see each ather. radar shows mates on diffrent spawns.

6. auto disconnect after 30 sec. in game. (only sometimes)

7. if u press more than one time (R)reload u shoot one time and do reload again.

8. toolbar is empty after relog.(only sometimes)

will be continues

been edited, Thanks for response.
Last edited by shorty on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Re: List of Bug´s in Client v0.6.0.5

Post#2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 am

Hi Shorty, we've been a bit pressed for time but I hope this clears things up a bit:

1. A crosshair in 3rd person was not a planned feature. (Feature request?)
2. This issue comes with the engine. Hope to get it fixed with an engine update.
3. This behavior is applicable in case of a server crash. (which are rare atm)
4. This happens sometimes and is still under investigation.
5. Seen this right after server restart. Relog usually fixes this.
6. Auto disconnect is from the flood kick system. Recent server update should have fixed it (testing)
7. Will try and reproduce this one.
8. This happened once with a recent server side fix. (included unequiped items and clothing etc.)

Qweeg

Post#3 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Only irritations I have had since coming back this week is point 4 above which you guys are looking at and mining claims that I can't extract. They seem fine after a relog though so it's not a critical thing.

Other than that all is good for me so far - pretty stable and a lot more players online than 6 months ago so thumbs up :)

shorty

Post#4 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Thank you, nice to see you take the problems of knowledge and relates to the position. Also, I am pleased that you are already working on these errors.
it seemed to me in the last days already so to be seen before only as someone who is only here on whining. sure it is obvious because if one pursues chat in the game. but it is in my interest that it goes with this game forward, otherwise I would not trouble you make the identified fault of mine here to view in the forum. I hope the day to find some time again to play pion, and to share my experiences with you.
greet with best
Shorty

shorty

Post#5 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm

SnelleEddie wrote: 1. A crosshair in 3rd person was not a planned feature. (Feature request?)
was possible in VU 0.59 to hunt in 3rd person do miss it !

hope some more ppl say anything about if they want it back too !!!
SnelleEddie wrote: 5. Seen this right after server restart. Relog usually fixes this.
Team did relog but problem still contains that evening.

Jump to: