Forum profile information

When you can not find a fitting category you can place your topic in this section. Could create a new category when someone does do a good suggestion.
Qweeg

Forum profile information

Post#1 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:00 pm

On the user's profile on this forum (the section you see on the left by one of your posts) there are stats for:

Forum Skill and Reputation.

I am guessing if you click the + - on a post it raises or lowers the poster's reputation?

But what is Forum Skill?

And is there a way to see where your rep was derived from?

Cheers,
Q

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Forum profile information

Post#2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Qweeg wrote:On the user's profile on this forum (the section you see on the left by one of your posts) there are stats for:

Forum Skill and Reputation.

I am guessing if you click the + - on a post it raises or lowers the poster's reputation?

But what is Forum Skill?

And is there a way to see where your rep was derived from?

Cheers,
Q
Reputation is given indeed by other members that are able to vote, the forum skills is related to the creation of a new topic (3), or making a reply on a topic (1) and having a active account (1 each day).

There is no option yet to see who gave you the positive or negative reputation.

Will look into this skill and reputation system to see if i can make it some more appealing for people to use or when most people find it annoying i could also remove it from the forum.

On a side note : Thank you again for your forum participation and your activity on the web, with your blog.

Jump to: