The global sound..

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
JackCaptainBlack

The global sound..

Post#1 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 am

The global/hof/ath sound is ok but kindof quiet and not very exciting, I'm sure this would be an easy fix and would add a lot to the fun factor if all 3 globe, hof, and ath sounds were all different and had more of a spark to them, maybe some kindof ta da! or trumpets or horns like eu but different?
Any plans or thoughts of changing this?
Thanks.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: The global sound..

Post#2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Would love it to see different animations besides the one we already have and having different sounds and some more clear and a zoom out and rotation would make it a nice WOOT moment.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#3 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Good point, Jack. The audio and visual aspects have been grossly neglected while working on the basic game mechanics. :)

Luckily, the global effects were designed so that each could have their own sound, but they are all still using the same (test)sample.
I've just found some samples that i think will fit nicely, although I'd be happy to consider suggestions from you guys and gals :D

unclechicken

Post#4 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

Keep the clapping one for a global that does not get on the daily ATH list, or does not get on the All Time High list.

One like a fanfare of trumpets or something like that with the clapping noise for a daily ATH list.

Cheering and a fanfare for the All Time High list.

Jump to: