Mining claims

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
Babar

Mining claims

Post#1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 am

There are a lot of claims left around to expire after 24hrs.
The suggestion is to have the first 12hrs for yourself to mine your claims, and the next 12hrs the claims become available for everyone to excavate them.
Maybe also have the claim change color on 12hr mark, so that we can easily see the difference.

Zion Citadel minefield

AngelO2

Re: Mining claims

Post#2 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 pm

I like the idea of making the claims available to everyone after a reasonable amount of time.

+1 from me.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:34 am

Agree on this as well, we did discuss this option before with Jelle on IRC and the he did liked the idea as well.

Claims could turn by example red if they have become free for all after 12 hours.
But also the option to summon a claim would be a feature to consider.
Even as it is rare for a claim to end up unreachable it would still be a nice time saver and will prevent potential support cases.

Eager to see more people share their idea's and suggestions and having discussions about them.
We should not forget we are shaping this game together, and our decisions in the present will affect us all in the future.

OzMac

Post#4 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:06 am

Champion idea.  Image 
I would also like to see the claims show on map or radar with some reasonable accuracy as they are often quite difficult to find quickly.

shorty

Post#5 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 am

the idea is aswell, but i think it must be only possible for claims under 50 PID about sometimes u dont have the time to drill it up at one time.

unclechicken

Post#6 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 am

Make it for all claims.

I have a 180+ pid claim in the mountains near the space ship somewhere, but I cant be bothered to mine it.

:P 

Rookie

Post#7 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Fully agree with the suggestions, make claims go red after 12 hours and free for all to extract - I bet after the mining will cost real money the claims will not be forgotten :D

As per summoning claim, had one on the very top of a mountain, spent some time trying to find a path over there. So is useful too.

I might also add - make finder window movable so I can drag it in a corner (or can be done already?)

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#8 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Such a good idea deserves to be implemented.
It should only require some basic rules to determine the amount of time someone has to extract the resources based on the size of the claim.
Will make a very nice feature, especially combined with PvP...  Image

Jump to: