About reload

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
frozenone

About reload

Post#1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:42 pm

If will remain becouse i see is a game concept atleast can we get more rounds liek 1k or so ...is annoying to stay hit reload every 15-20 shoots:)

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: About reload

Post#2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 pm

Love the reload feature myself.

Still weapons that have a much bigger magazine would not be a feature to rule out.
My guess is that we will get some high-tech guns over time that will need less reloads.

You see already with the robot laser-guns you can fire over 40 times without reloading.

xarcx

Post#3 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:15 pm

I also like the reload function, it is a good gameplay function that makes weapons much more intresting. Especially if more adjusted, modded or improved versions of weapons will come. It also brings a intresting aspect in PVP aswell since you have to think about the timing in reloading weapon and healing yourself  :) 

ahh the egg

Post#4 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 pm

+1 for reload as it is ..makes pvp more fun  :twisted: 
Anyway i believe that some of future uber weapons will have bigger magazine, or maybe some cool feature like extra magazine slot or magazine amps or something like that :)

xarcx

Post#5 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 pm

ahhtheegg wrote:+1 for reload as it is ..makes pvp more fun  :twisted: 
Anyway i believe that some of future uber weapons will have bigger magazine, or maybe some cool feature like extra magazine slot or magazine amps or something like that :)
Yeah I would like to see special magazines too, maybe penetrating/explosive/acid magazines that has fewer rounds per mag but gives different types of damage, would be intresting in PVP when armors are introduced  :)

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#6 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 am

Jump to: