Team hunting issues

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
Oije

Team hunting issues

Post#1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 am

I am not sure, maybe I oversee it but if a player joins a team hunt, he should have the possibility to check which loot system is chosen.

This check should be possible anytime --> a little button in team window header .-)

not quit sure if team leader is marked extra inside the team window, if not then this should be done too.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Team loot system type

Post#2 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 am

The team/loot system that is chosen lights up a little more than the others.
so while the chosen option shows white the other 2 are still shown as grey.

Oije

Re: Team hunting issues

Post#3 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Well, When a new Team is created the creator of this know has the possibility to choose how the loot will be divided to the members.

My question reflected to another point:

A new player, joining the team, has NO possibility to check the loot splitting rules, before he is accepting.

Thats my point --> there must be a clickable button in the header of the team members list --> clicking this button opens the splitting rules in READ ONLY modus again.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 pm

It is indeed not possible to check before beeing really in the team.

But asking what team type they decided to do before accepting the invitation or just join the team to check and leave if is not correct will be the only way for now.

Maby intime John could add the team type to the invitation but for now he has a lot on his hands and head with getting the crafting in game. :roll:

Oije

Post#5 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm

I assume that this is a minor bug (or feature) and easily solved because every element that is needed already exists.

And ofc it is not he most important issue.

I have mentioned it, so that we won't forget it.

Jump to: