[Serious Good Idea] - HoF Race events / Version events

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
AkiraOsu

[Serious Good Idea] - HoF Race events / Version events

Post#1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Alright, this has to be confirmed first, but it's a good idea in my opinion.

Knowing that if in the next update there will be a database sweep, or a "hard reset", it would be nice to create an event that will continue 24/7 untill the next big update(s).
An event that would create some very difficult milestones for players to try and reach, with unique yet simple rewards in appearance (as long we are still in Alpha off course).

I could post hundreds of idea's, but I am just going to place my favorite mock-up/example for a HoF Race Event:
  • First person to reach a HoF of 750 ION or higher [Hunting] during Alpha version 0.6.0 -0.7.0 _ One Complete Armor Set
  • First person to reach a HoF of 1000 ION or higher [Hunting] during Alpha version 0.6.0 -0.7.0 _ One Complete Armor Set in Unique Color
  • First person to reach a HoF of 750 ION or higher [Mining] during Alpha version 0.6.0 -0.7.0 _ One Complete Mining Package
  • First person to reach a HoF of 1000 ION or higher [Hunting] during Alpha version 0.6.0 -0.7.0 _ One Complete Mining Package with Unique Mining Hat
etcetera etcetera

This doesn't even have to be implemented into the game, players can easily submit a screenshot onto the forums or inform an admin to check the HoF stats.

I am just rambling right now, I might format this later if it gets any attention.

- Akira

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: [Serious Good Idea] - HoF Race events / Version events

Post#2 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

I want that "unique mining hat" :)

Overall a nice idea, nice to see you thinking along with us all.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Re: [Serious Good Idea] - HoF Race events / Version events

Post#3 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 pm

I want that mining hat too, got any examples? :)

Jump to: