Miners at Zion Citadel

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
Snuffy

Miners at Zion Citadel

Post#1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 am

I noticed today when I was in Zion Citadel that while I was on the top floor I was receiving damage from a miner that was on the bottom floor. Also isn't the gun towers suppose to keep them out? I notice that one will spawn on the corner of the building and guns won't target it.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Miners at Zion Citadel

Post#2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 am

Snuffy wrote:I noticed today when I was in Zion Citadel that while I was on the top floor I was receiving damage from a miner that was on the bottom floor. Also isn't the gun towers suppose to keep them out? I notice that one will spawn on the corner of the building and guns won't target it.
Some people thought their where no creatures in the game yet when they logged in for the first time.
Because of that John decided to place the spawn of these miner bots close to the city. In his case Zion Citadel.

In the same city you see also a broken turret, as story-line wise the robots are constantly trying to destroy humans and their buildings.

As soon the bots come to close to the turret they will get killed but some of them seem to escape from this certain death on sight. Image

Can not wait to see the first official events where the city's will be attacked by this huge robot force. Image

Snuffy

Post#3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 am

i really think they need a place to report bugs in forum. it would sure help keep things organized in my opinion.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Snuffy wrote:i really think they need a place to report bugs in forum.  it would sure help keep things organized in my opinion.

Going to work on it.

Stay tuned!

Bug report section
Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Created a section to report bugs and posted the link towards it.

Jump to: