Claim depth

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
xarcx

Claim depth

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:26 pm

It would be helpful for miners if depth would be detailed on claims. This would give more indications on what depth does and what better mining tools with higher depth range actually do. For example is rarer resources found only in a certain depth or is higher valued claims more common in deeper finds? :)

titeuf

Re: Claim depth

Post#2 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:44 am

xarcs Hi, I have also thought but I think the resources are not finished being programmed in my opinion because the depth is the same for all casimment

xarcx

Post#3 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:11 am

Ah yeah you are probably right :) if so I hope that mining will be reworked to include detph for a VU in the future :D

xarcx

Post#4 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 am

I just realized that also mining tool range would be useful to know, I mean what distance can you find claims when dropping a bomb. It seems to vary alot from 10 m to up to 100 m even sometimes :shock:

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#5 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 am

Think you can forget about distance between drops at this stage of development.

Personal i hope distance between drops will never be a serious factor since i love to drop fast. :roll:

For claim depth i hope they are able to relate that also to the kind of ores you can find besides them being bigger in size.
So more depth should also increase the chance on certain ores that will be really hard to find with weaker finders.

Jump to: