Request regarding interface

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
Lune Myrile Myle

Request regarding interface

Post#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Would it be possible to block the windows when you leave the game?

would it be possible to move the map which is a bit annoying in the middle of the screen

Thanks
Lune

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Request regarding interface

Post#2 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

As far i know it windows settings / position will reset every time you resize the window or when we re-log.
Asked John already if he could save these settings but for now he decided to look into it at some later stadium.

He is re-writing a lot every update to improve game-play and we have a good chance to see this kind of improvements come in later versions.

The same counts for repositioning the scanner tool or the map. I find it indeed annoying also but learned to live with it already for the time being.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Bugnotes

Post#3 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

The resetting of windows is registered on the bugnotes site. The map movement doesn't (afaik) but could be added as feature request i guess :)

ChickenWaffle

Post#4 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 pm

also another minor inconvenience is with private chats. When you minimize them if you type it will still write in there and submit if you hit enter. Can easily be worked around by clicking main chat, but still a minor hindrance.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#5 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 pm

ChickenWaffle wrote:also another minor inconvenience is with private chats.  When you minimize them if you type it will still write in there and submit if you hit enter.  Can easily be worked around by clicking main chat, but still a minor hindrance.
I was never sure it was a bug or designed like this.
Now days i used to double click one of the windows before i can just use enter button to write and send chat messages.

Jump to: