Some suggestions from Max Uberhoffer

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
MaxUberhoffer

Some suggestions from Max Uberhoffer

Post#1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:56 am

Great idea here. I do miss the old vu. One of the biggest suggestions I could make is: PLEASE allow for mouse movement. I really get clumsy going from mouse to keyboard and back. Also...another suggestion: I hear Max Uberhoffer's handler has a BA in Creative Writing. It would be freaking awesome if you hooked up with that guy for creative talent. Image 

DeadEye

Re: Some suggestions from Max Uberhoffer

Post#2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 am

Good idea about the mouse movement, I know a lot of gamers still prefer to use that method. For the creative writing, I'm sure any help in those kinds of areas will be appreciated in the coming future.

You seem to keep missing these guys on IRC as well. Not sure of your timezone, but it was around 8pm EST when you were on for a second tonight. They are usually fairly active during the times of 5AM EST - 5PM EST. You just missed them again tonight by 45 minutes or so. Hopefully you all bump into each other one of these days. ;)

Welcome to PIon and Happy hoffing!

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 am

https://sites.google.com/site/gameproje ... -Storyline

So far I used all my creative writing Image but people not really blown away be it.

Glad some real pro is coming around the corner! You more then welcome and very curious how and what you could develop for this project, content and story-line wise.

Hope you manage to get in touch with the developers one of these days as it seems we in a different timezone.

Welcome again to the forum and cya soon in game again!

SnelleEddie
Developers

Interesting

Post#4 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:34 pm

I guess with mouse movement you mean the point & click way of navigating the world? This was definitely not on our to-do or future-plans list but an interesting thought. It might be relatively easy to implement for just walking around but i can imagine it would be a lot of work to get it ready for PvE/PvP.

Looking forward to the stories though...
DeadEye01 wrote:¨You seem to keep missing these guys on IRC as well. Not sure of your timezone, but it was around 8pm EST when you were on for a second tonight. They are usually fairly active during the times of 5AM EST - 5PM EST. You just missed them again tonight by 45 minutes or so. Hopefully you all bump into each other one of these days. ;)

MaxUberhoffer

Post#5 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 am

Well, point and click being one way. Also mean, like Entropia, where you can hold both the L and R mousebuttons down and you will move in the direction you turn the mouse (Forward if you are pointed straight).

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#6 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:14 pm

We could have something similar if we allow the middle mouse button to be assigned to Autorun (F).

What do you think?

MaxUberhoffer

Post#7 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:19 pm

It would take awhile to get used to, but I suppose that might work.

Jump to: