Technically this is possible but it would imply a reduction of the total storage space.I. General Changes - I select some small problems but I think that make happy most ppl in game.
1.Would be nice if in game will be same storage in all place, now is separated and in my opinion its bad option now.
Apart from this being a very big operation on the core of the current gui system which might not even work, the time to upgrade the engine is also getting closer which could mean the whole thing need to be rewritten again. Or in other words: don't count on it2.Transfering Items - I hate one here, always when I back from hunt or finish crafting have many items on my inventory so I want sell, some move to storage and thats make me sick when I need pick singles every item so there should be option to can select more then one item to move.
These were the very first shop-like sources of necessary tools in ION, i believe you were actually active when they got introduced. We still like the pwn idea but we'll have to see how they evolve. For now it's a non blocking issue so i'm not expecting any effort in this area any time soon.3. PWN Shop and Mr Quick Fix - There is dont needed this two shops, should be one like Trade terminal in Entropia, you selling items and that cant be buy again, on shop you can buy only basic items.
That's definitely coming (as mentioned in the release notes). The current setup for beginners should be considered an early protoype for the final mission system. Some people got to (some of) the bonusses already so everything seems to be working as planned. And you don't see me doing this often (ever?) but i can promise this one is on 'the' list.4. Missions - Will be nice if in game we can see more mission something like found xx resource or kill xx mob, easy for new players and harder for old like in mostly game you start with poor and every next is harder.
This subject tends to evoke very strong opinons for and against such a system. I can think of multiple reasons supporting both sides of the argument and i'm sure others do so too. This topic can probably fill a thread by itself.5.Skill Trade - I talk with John about option to selling skills in game, He say its impossibble becouse game will be to easy, but look at other games where this is and that work very good so I will be happy if we can buy and sell skills, but ofcourse if John dont want that in game there is another option to make skill easier like price for finish mission, or some boosters to make up skill faster.
Like PWN and QuickFix this was the first way to get rid of decayed items. This might turn out to be a good idea, we need to check what the implications are.6. Recycle - This is shit I think and dont know why was add in game I think much better if that will be change to repair Terminal and we can repair some items becouse not all must be limited, normal repairable can be crafted, Limited can be special and lootable only or from missions like Enhanced, Modified etc.
For the real big hunters cars received a trunk after we reduced ammo weight to a minimum. And you can even pick it up like a handbag. What else do you need?7.Weight - we got limit in game and mostly suck is ammo, we take 20k and we are overweight, everyone who go for hunt need take big amount of ammo so I think ammo should not have any weight, and also bombs on mining.
Sounds like a nice option, but 'need'? Basically, it's a lot of work just to automate someone hiring a healer. This would be better served from a dedicated job system instead of forcibly hacked into the team hunt feature.8. Team - need option for healer - give % from loot for heal.
- Storage can contain limited amount of items, so if you reduce the amount of storages (say from 4 to 1) then the total amount of storage slots in the world is effectively reduced by 75%.Thanks Eddie for reply I just have two questions about your reply
1. Why one storage must reduce total items ? this is code problem or game engine will crash ?
2. Ammo Weight - what if someone dont have car ? what abount hunt in outlaws where we cant open trunk ?
- We're not quite convinced about the stupidity of the reload system, but we did discuss attachments as a way to implement this. Might get higher priority if many people request itIV. Hunting - There i have only two suggestions remove that stupid reload magazine and add auto use tools bottom to automatic fire, there come bigger mobs with bigger HP and too long we need push mouse bottom.
- The term 'friendly fire' might sound benevolent but it's as deadly as enemy fire. Better pick your friends carfully and don't move around to much while firingV. PVP - pvp fight is mostly important with every next VU and I think there need some change.
1.Friendly Fire - remove friendly fire if ppl is on same team (eliminate accidental kills)
- The TestBuilt armory still has some goodies which have yet to see the light of day. Should be coming sooner or later.2. Weapons - Need more pvp weapons with huge dmg ( can have lowe fire time or big decay that eliminate use to hunt)
- Protection for any activity should be a strategic choice and balanced against damage potential. The balance in PvP is now slightly biased in favor of survivability, so it would seem like prioritizing #2 could help straightening this one out.3. Armour - there is dont need armours that protect 50% of gun dmg, protection should be use in hunt not pvp, add better healkits no armours
- If i understand this correctly, this wish is undermining #2. As it is now the skills mentioned are only used for PvE (by design).4. Skills - more skill important in pvp like dodge, weapon usage = no skills no effect in weapon usage
- The 'hollow' trees are not bugged, it's a feature evolved from a technical limitation. If that wasn't the case we would have choppable trees already5. Bugs - eliminate bugs like on tree where ppl can hide inside tree, pvp mobs should stay in pvp and cant go out, Extinctors on outlaws should have special loot like aluminium (that should be found only in outlaws no in other place) or other new resource with is only founded on outlaws.
- The system is under scrutinous review currently. Some viable alternatives/improvements are identified but it will require some dedicated effort to implement.VI. Loot - This is hardest to discuss, we all know that loot in game is moved to luck side, it is not fair to older players, why ? becouse newbie can pick lootpool using poor weapon with low decay, but what to do, new players should have also chance to loot, I have some idea but that must be discuss and tested in game.
Sounds like fun!magikziggy wrote:Hi
Could possibly do PVP events.
Quite a few ideas on this. A PVP event could take place right after the Sunday Official event. Does not need to be 'programmed' and it could not be done via the event system:
1 uber could be the boss (some1 with 30+ Tenacity lvl 1000 escape/resistance, etc etc you know what i mean). And people take it in turns to try and kill him her. NOT in the PVP ring.
I would suggest Zion PVP area on that flat plain to NW. Both unarmored. Both using SAME RIFLE (TT M16)
Another idea is after Sunday Event. 2 teams 4 vs 4. Unarmored TT m16s only (no amps). Whoever wins.....gets a cookie? .
I know some PVP goes on after Sunday event. Lets make it official and let every1 know . It easy to do. 1 uber can be the 'boss' on 1vs1 . And for 2nd idea the team PVP maybe a new forum section. Will need a GM to 'referee'. Would be good fun, dont matter about the prizes but i am sure you can throw in 100 pid, or so?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests