I. General Changes - I select some small problems but I think that make happy most ppl in game.
1.Would be nice if in game will be same storage in all place, now is separated and in my opinion its bad option now.
2.Transfering Items - I hate one here, always when I back from hunt or finish crafting have many items on my inventory so I want sell, some move to storage and thats make me sick when I need pick singles every item so there should be option to can select more then one item to move.
3. PWN Shop and Mr Quick Fix - There is dont needed this two shops, should be one like Trade terminal in Entropia, you selling items and that cant be buy again, on shop you can buy only basic items.
4. Missions - Will be nice if in game we can see more mission something like found xx resource or kill xx mob, easy for new players and harder for old like in mostly game you start with poor and every next is harder.
5.Skill Trade - I talk with John about option to selling skills in game, He say its impossibble becouse game will be to easy, but look at other games where this is and that work very good so I will be happy if we can buy and sell skills, but ofcourse if John dont want that in game there is another option to make skill easier like price for finish mission, or some boosters to make up skill faster.
6. Recycle - This is shit I think and dont know why was add in game I think much better if that will be change to repair Terminal and we can repair some items becouse not all must be limited, normal repairable can be crafted, Limited can be special and lootable only or from missions like Enhanced, Modified etc.
7.Weight - we got limit in game and mostly suck is ammo, we take 20k and we are overweight, everyone who go for hunt need take big amount of ammo so I think ammo should not have any weight, and also bombs on mining.
8. Team - need option for healer - give % from loot for heal.
Thanks Eddie for reply I just have two questions about your reply
1. Why one storage must reduce total items ? this is code problem or game engine will crash ?
2. Ammo Weight - what if someone dont have car ? what abount hunt in outlaws where we cant open trunk ?
IV. Hunting - There i have only two suggestions remove that stupid reload magazine and add auto use tools bottom to automatic fire, there come bigger mobs with bigger HP and too long we need push mouse bottom.
V. PVP - pvp fight is mostly important with every next VU and I think there need some change.
1.Friendly Fire - remove friendly fire if ppl is on same team (eliminate accidental kills)
2. Weapons - Need more pvp weapons with huge dmg ( can have lowe fire time or big decay that eliminate use to hunt)
3. Armour - there is dont need armours that protect 50% of gun dmg, protection should be use in hunt not pvp, add better healkits no armours
4. Skills - more skill important in pvp like dodge, weapon usage = no skills no effect in weapon usage
5. Bugs - eliminate bugs like on tree where ppl can hide inside tree, pvp mobs should stay in pvp and cant go out, Extinctors on outlaws should have special loot like aluminium (that should be found only in outlaws no in other place) or other new resource with is only founded on outlaws.
VI. Loot - This is hardest to discuss, we all know that loot in game is moved to luck side, it is not fair to older players, why ? becouse newbie can pick lootpool using poor weapon with low decay, but what to do, new players should have also chance to loot, I have some idea but that must be discuss and tested in game.
Sounds like fun!magikziggy wrote:Hi
Could possibly do PVP events.
Quite a few ideas on this. A PVP event could take place right after the Sunday Official event. Does not need to be 'programmed' and it could not be done via the event system:
1 uber could be the boss (some1 with 30+ Tenacity lvl 1000 escape/resistance, etc etc you know what i mean). And people take it in turns to try and kill him her. NOT in the PVP ring.
I would suggest Zion PVP area on that flat plain to NW. Both unarmored. Both using SAME RIFLE (TT M16)
Another idea is after Sunday Event. 2 teams 4 vs 4. Unarmored TT m16s only (no amps). Whoever wins.....gets a cookie? .
I know some PVP goes on after Sunday event. Lets make it official and let every1 know . It easy to do. 1 uber can be the 'boss' on 1vs1 . And for 2nd idea the team PVP maybe a new forum section. Will need a GM to 'referee'. Would be good fun, dont matter about the prizes but i am sure you can throw in 100 pid, or so?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest