Few things I would like to see...

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
ayusaru

Post#1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:04 am

1. Additional Armor slot for shields for each element, but just one element on the shield. Maybe a defense skill level requirement to equip, that way its more intended for bigger mobs but optional for smaller mobs.
Why? I like to run around with no noticeable armor and wear what clothing I like, a Shield would give me more flexibility to do this.
2. More Clothing.
Why? I like to look good when I run around in game.
3. Few more adjustments in character creation. Most noticeable to me is neck length, some option to reduce shoulders, I still have broad shoulders on my girl avatar even after reducing it as much as possible, looks weird. Also a few more hair options.
Why? I like to look good when I run around in game.
3. Fist fighting with nice animation, also like 1 damage with max of 5 damage at level 100 or greater. But applies a de-buff that slows the mob.
Why? I like Martial Arts. Would make killing sparrows worth while.
4. Please fix the gap between my chest armor and arm armor which makes the arm look detached.
5. I would like to see animations/movement become a bit more fluid. Movement speed a bit faster especially the run, it feels like fast walking.

Game has improved greatly since I first started playing so thank you very much.

ayusaru

Re: Few things I would like to see...

Post#2 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:44 am

Side note. I have read many of the suggestions and many of them seem great. But I am curious what is hold back from seeing some of these things incorporated in game.

1.Is it funding?
If funding, why not create options to donate to specific parts of the project. Or for the upkeep if that is what is needed.
On the topic of donate specific parts, I was looking at models at one of the unity websites, I wouldn't mind purchasing a model and donating it to the project. Over the course of a year we could have a variety of upgraded models to choose from.
2.Is it limited coders?
I understand this can be difficult, I only had limited understanding of HTML and Visual Basic when it was still popular.
I would just like feedback if this is why things are not incorporated then that is fine just feedback would be nice.
3.Is it limited time to incorporate and is a great suggestion but put on hold.
Once more just some feedback for suggestions would be nice to see.

Maybe this is the wrong avenue of suggesting things and it should be posted somewhere else that is more frequently seen. Has things shifted from forums to discord for instance. Maybe I need to move to that avenue of speaking my mind.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Few things I would like to see...

Post#3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:36 am

ayusaru wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:44 am
Maybe this is the wrong avenue of suggesting things and it should be posted somewhere else that is more frequently seen. Has things shifted from forums to discord for instance. Maybe I need to move to that avenue of speaking my mind.

Hi Saru,

Awesome to see you took the time for the feedback in these two postings!

To start were you concluded, the most activity regarding game related discussions and suggestions are indeed taking place on Discord and in-game inside (C) community chat and (H) Help chat.
That not takes away the fact the forum still is a great place to create a well documented overview of what is said and discussed on Discord and in-game.

The project is still developed by just a single person and even when he working around the clock it indeed gives a bottle-neck on development speed, but that what is developed is done with a lot of care, passion and dedication. This lumb of coal is slowly but surely turning into a diamond.

The next big development that will be a game-changer will be the (world-server) installment, something JSL is already brainstorming on and preparing his project for structure-wise. Besides this there is a lot of good development going on but that could better be told and worded by Jelle or JSL.

I know we can soon expect another small but very important update, along with this update i expect Jelle to also add notifications regarding the update and it might also be a good moment to answer such questions you and others have had.

When i have more time on my hands i will also try to start help and organize communication again for and between the players and developers.

Again, great to see you back and sharing your thoughts.

Jump to: