Loading...

Hello check this out!!!!

A free seat and a box of pop-corn! Happy discussions! Create polls also here if you want.
User avatar
frozenone
Posts: 14
Age: 35

Hello check this out!!!!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:07 pm

You all know how bad is to have people like these into a comunity that wants only to test and enjoy the game...well it was nice until some guys decided to make a fictiv soc goats killers...and start shootin people after providing them some low guns and drag them to a "ship trip " called by them but it justs hunts new commers is sick and will not be tolereted by the rest of comunity.....well is just a word i tell to new ones be aware of these peopel that say they just wanna help dont beleive them "Babar, Marcus , Treedoc , Sigrid" the cominity just wanna test and enjoy game ..why dont you let us play ..is rude and not helthy for game to act like this on the testing phase...so my advice to you "goats" is to apologies to all that you did that....lets act like grown people i dont believe you are kids ..is a new project and we all wanna test and participate on its development..dont be selfish and keep the testing only for ya......have a nice day all and hope this is a open minder for you goats and you will acting a lil more mature .....

User avatar
Babar
Posts: 95

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:34 pm

its a game, there are pvp zones, end of discussion.
yes we give new guys tools and yes we kill people in pvp.

User avatar
Treedoc
Posts: 65

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#3 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:43 pm

The soc is not fictive. We do not care about what you said, Babar actually said the truth.
So either you start to game and stop screaming or either you don't put a single foot in pvp, if it's not your cup of tea.
What is helthy or not for the game is not your concern at all.

User avatar
Treedoc
Posts: 65

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#4 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 pm

As already said, there is pvp area for one reason. That's not that hard to understand no ?

So either pvp erea are disabled in the beta or either they are not. If i want to kill someone in pvp, ill' do it, as long as I enjoy it. Sorry tesla if it hurt you little care-bear soul but the reality is : There is pvp area. You do not know a shit about us, we are actually 10 players. The game is vast enough for you and your friends to find your joy in the vast fields. Do not speak about things you do not know nor control.

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#5 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Treedoc wrote:As already said, there is pvp area for one reason. That's not that hard to understand no ?

So either pvp erea are disabled in the beta or either they are not. If i want to kill someone in pvp, ill' do it, as long as I enjoy it. Sorry tesla if it hurt you little care-bear soul but the reality is : There is pvp area. You do not know a shit about us, we are actually 10 players. The game is vast enough for you and your friends to find your joy in the vast fields. Do not speak about things you do not know nor control.
PvP is PvP, if it was me i would make the whole world PvP.
My point is that for little over nothing stuff is escalating and infecting the global chat and the mood from everyone, also the neutral people.

Having new people come take a look so early in-game is a very delicate process, to have them read stuff that is said or seeing the dedication of those who react on that what is said, only ending up in more worse discussions i can not agree on it being constructive nor fun for anyone.

User avatar
Sigge
Posts: 19

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#6 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:21 pm

well al i have to say are theat if u get attacked just while u play along niming and do ure own thing and not even say aword... and still frozen attack and start pic a fight.... what shuld i make of it more then stop talking ?.... i never started verbuly attacked anyone they way he does... i never started swear and throw genital words to anyone in that rate.... and still im the bad one.... well.. maybe u ppl shul start grow up and realise its first a game.... and its so lame attack ppl and think u hurt them with ure bad muth talk.... second u realy think... its me one persn i am in real life... and its this bad that THEY do thats nobody wana hear....

i will kill if u start swear at me for no reaso9n first time u meat me like zajax did... and he was in pvp when so....

i will kill when ppl kill ppl in me team... as i killed deputy.....

further then that im not botherd with killing same way me fellow goats do...but i stand by me fellow goats so if they call me i come .....
and just cus  dep know he made a fool of him slef in the chatt earlyer today he started this to save hes butt....


adding tes its not us who swear.... and cant control us self....
Last edited by Sigge on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Treedoc
Posts: 65

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#7 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Tesla Coil wrote:
Treedoc wrote:As already said, there is pvp area for one reason. That's not that hard to understand no ?

So either pvp erea are disabled in the beta or either they are not. If i want to kill someone in pvp, ill' do it, as long as I enjoy it. Sorry tesla if it hurt you little care-bear soul but the reality is : There is pvp area. You do not know a shit about us, we are actually 10 players. The game is vast enough for you and your friends to find your joy in the vast fields. Do not speak about things you do not know nor control.
PvP is PvP, if it was me i would make the whole world PvP.
My point is that for little over nothing stuff is escalating and infecting the global chat and the mood from everyone, also the neutral people.

Having new people come take a look so early in-game is a very delicate process, to have them read stuff that is said or seeing the dedication of those who react on that what is said, only ending up in more worse discussions i can not agree on it being constructive nor fun for anyone.
That's your point of view. The chat is what it is now and it may evolute later. As some said you do not know what happen in game and, as the owner of "this" forum, you should not take any position nor side. You should stay neutral like all good forum owners : Switzerland.

The escalation in the chat is just temporary. We protect the ship from some childs camping it for more than 5 hours per day and drying the loot pool.

That's the point. And If we want to block access to the ship, this is our right. If you and your friend do not like that, grow some organisation and come to kill us. (good luck with that).

User avatar
Babar
Posts: 95

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#8 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:40 pm

To be fair doc, TeslaCoil account is not the same as Admin so i prefer him to speak out as he did.

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#9 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Treedoc wrote:
Tesla Coil wrote:
Treedoc wrote:As already said, there is pvp area for one reason. That's not that hard to understand no ?

So either pvp erea are disabled in the beta or either they are not. If i want to kill someone in pvp, ill' do it, as long as I enjoy it. Sorry tesla if it hurt you little care-bear soul but the reality is : There is pvp area. You do not know a shit about us, we are actually 10 players. The game is vast enough for you and your friends to find your joy in the vast fields. Do not speak about things you do not know nor control.
PvP is PvP, if it was me i would make the whole world PvP.
My point is that for little over nothing stuff is escalating and infecting the global chat and the mood from everyone, also the neutral people.

Having new people come take a look so early in-game is a very delicate process, to have them read stuff that is said or seeing the dedication of those who react on that what is said, only ending up in more worse discussions i can not agree on it being constructive nor fun for anyone.
That's your point of view. The chat is what it is now and it may evolute later. As some said you do not know what happen in game and, as the owner of "this" forum, you should not take any position nor side. You should stay neutral like all good forum owners : Switzerland.

The escalation in the chat is just temporary. We protect the ship from some childs camping it for more than 5 hours per day and drying the loot pool.

That's the point.  And If we want to block access to the ship, this is our right. If you and your friend do not like that, grow some organisation and come to kill us. (good luck with that).
You speak a lot for me, amazing.
I did follow what was said, and i following the acting and reacting already for some time now and seeing it evolve.

Even as i am a admin i should not know why i should not take a constructive position.
I not use the admin account to any advantage for making my point, and since this forum is temporary and not a official forum i not see why there would be a problem anyway.

You are someone i could stay in discussion with for ever without any good result in the end, so go in peace and have the fun you desire.
Before i know you going to tell more about me and what i know or not know....

User avatar
Treedoc
Posts: 65

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#10 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Well... I'm not here to have discussions nor giving you any right. So as a player, ok, you can express your opinion. You did, we did, so now you should be secure.

So: There is pvp areas, when ppl enter it they can be killed. End of the discussion. After that, some children scream, that's part of the game too. Seriously, I do not give a shit about that or players feelings. Ion is not Candy crush or animal crossing.

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#11 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Treedoc wrote:Well... I'm not here to have discussions nor giving you any right. So as a player, ok, you can express your opinion. You did, we did, so now you should be secure.

So: There is pvp areas, when ppl enter it they can be killed. End of the discussion. After that, some children scream, that's part of the game too. Seriously, I do not give a shit about that or players feelings. Ion is not Candy crush or animal crossing.
If this is the vibe you want to carry out then have fun!
Thanks for shooting me in the back for no apparent reason while i was hunting around the ship.

Really awesome! GL!

User avatar
lucius
Posts: 52

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#12 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 pm

frozenone wrote:You all know how bad is to have people like these into a comunity that wants only to test and enjoy the game...well it was nice until some guys decided to make a fictiv soc goats killers...and start shootin people after providing them some low guns and drag them to a "ship trip " called by them but it justs hunts new commers is sick and will not be tolereted by the rest of comunity.....well is just a word i tell to new ones be aware of these peopel that say they just wanna help  dont beleive them "Babar, Marcus , Treedoc , Sigrid" the cominity just wanna test and enjoy game ..why dont you let us play ..is rude and not helthy for game to act like this on the testing phase...so my advice to you "goats" is to apologies to all that you did that....lets act like grown people i dont believe you are kids ..is a new project and we all wanna test and participate on its development..dont be selfish and keep the testing only for ya......have a nice day all and hope this is a open minder for you goats and you will acting a lil more mature .....
well. you mix up 2 facts here. but in a not-so-nice manner.
first we give ppl guns. yes. i for myself gave away 10k pid (or probably more) worth of stuff. like tesla, babar and other ones did when i was new.
second. we kill ppl in ppv. yes we do. thats what pvp is for. no?

the problem i have with your posting is that you mix up the one with the other AND you wanna seed anger here, and ingame.
you talk of kids and harras me, my wife and my daughter ingame in the rudest way (i read that 5 seconds after i came online) - and all that because anyone is better in killing in a video game?

come ond kid. step back and look what you startet here.
just suck it up and take it like a real gamer or go on whining and seeding drama in the game - i dont care.
for me its a video game. like pong. or tetris.
- gK -

User avatar
ahh the egg
Posts: 69

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#13 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 pm

to go to the pvp as a newbie was always a good idea Image

User avatar
SnelleEddie
Developers
Posts: 221

*observer on a front-row seat, just taking notes*

Post#14 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Image

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#15 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am

Great post Eddie!

And to make a final post from my side on this issue between some people.

On the Pioneers sub-forum i have made a post with the request to not provoke any GK Goat-Killer, even if we are attacked without apparent reason i ask them to not drag it into chat nor revenge it in any way.

Would regret it if my Pioneer kids show the better side of them selfs from now on without getting the favor returned.
But as i said to them i also say to you all.

I not give out commands or orders, so feel free to ignore my request if you think it is to much asked.

User avatar
shytallknight
Posts: 17

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#16 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 am

If anyone goes into PvP areas, they should not whine about getting shot at or killed.

It is their choice to go inside those areas.

User avatar
Migi
Posts: 2

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#17 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:24 am

Image popcorn  Image 

User avatar
Babar
Posts: 95

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#18 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am

Tesla Coil wrote: i have made a post with the request to not provoke any GK Goat-Killer, even if we are attacked
What about pvp out law tesla? you have to kill people there because they might shoot if you dont first.
Going to ship 16hrs straight, is definitely provoking any if not all goats. Relogging on boxes and pulling cable is as well.
Its not like we close ship 24/7, we make sure no ship sessions last days on end thats all.




User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#19 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Babar wrote:
Tesla Coil wrote: i have made a post with the request to not provoke any GK Goat-Killer, even if we are attacked
What about pvp out law tesla? you have to kill people there because they might shoot  if you dont first.
Going to ship 16hrs straight, is definitely provoking any if not all goats. Relogging on boxes and pulling cable is as well.
Its not like we close ship 24/7, we make sure no ship sessions last days on end thats all.


PvP is PvP i already said, but being killed while hunting mobs is no fun, but yeah it is PvP indeed.

The last days it had nothing to do anymore with holding the spaceship, it was about stuff ending up in global chat again and about how people can react and act and how it evolved to a continues bragging and dragging.

I done with this discussion already and it seems not a single reply i make gets both parties closer together.

User avatar
frozenone
Posts: 14
Age: 35

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#20 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:11 am

well after reading all with carefull i can say i wasnt wrong , is ok GK u can have the pvp nobody else should play in it becouse you rock the test phase....good job

User avatar
frozenone
Posts: 14
Age: 35

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#21 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 am

lucius wrote:
frozenone wrote:You all know how bad is to have people like these into a comunity that wants only to test and enjoy the game...well it was nice until some guys decided to make a fictiv soc goats killers...and start shootin people after providing them some low guns and drag them to a "ship trip " called by them but it justs hunts new commers is sick and will not be tolereted by the rest of comunity.....well is just a word i tell to new ones be aware of these peopel that say they just wanna help  dont beleive them "Babar, Marcus , Treedoc , Sigrid" the cominity just wanna test and enjoy game ..why dont you let us play ..is rude and not helthy for game to act like this on the testing phase...so my advice to you "goats" is to apologies to all that you did that....lets act like grown people i dont believe you are kids ..is a new project and we all wanna test and participate on its development..dont be selfish and keep the testing only for ya......have a nice day all and hope this is a open minder for you goats and you will acting a lil more mature .....
well. you mix up 2 facts here. but in a not-so-nice manner.
first we give ppl guns. yes. i for myself gave away 10k pid (or probably more) worth of stuff. like tesla, babar and other ones did when i was new.
second. we kill ppl in ppv. yes we do. thats what pvp is for. no?


the problem i have with your posting is that you mix up the one with the other AND you wanna seed anger here, and ingame.
you talk of kids and harras me, my wife and my daughter ingame in the rudest way (i read that 5 seconds after i came online) - and all that because anyone is better in killing in a video game?

come ond kid. step back and look what you startet here.
just suck it up and take it like a real gamer or go on whining and seeding drama in the game - i dont care.
for me its a video game. like pong. or tetris.
i never insult family ..what is wrong with you? you are pretty rude of making some asumption....please dont do it again..i didnt created nothing ..your soc did ...dont throw on me what you all did ..now please stop this sharade..... i dont want to talk with people of ur type ...you should be ashamed of yourselfs ..how can you have such character?

User avatar
ahh the egg
Posts: 69

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#22 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:33 am

whats your best score in pong lucius??  Image

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#23 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Funny to see some people their reasoning skills...

"We also encourage everyone to sharpen their creative writing and reasoning skills to gain influence in feature discussions."

In the end this kind of situations will escalate to a point people are going to take screen-shots to prove or disprove other their words...

The developers not ask or asked anyone to police the game in any way, they released this project as a on-line experiment to build up a potential MMO.

Reading the storyline made by Gk about taking and holding the ship for a couple of days i also ask myself why you are all so eagerly defend it against others that hold it for a few hours?

I did experienced it already first hand how things could explode rapidly over almost nothing with Tree and some other Gk's with re-placing that same story on the proper section at the wiki page.
As they did not yet understood at the time that you could easy track changes they assumed i did delete the story.
I was without any further investigation from their side marked as a fuckhead ect ect ect...

If this stuff continues to escalate i will be even happy to see societies be deleted from the forum and leave it up to the developers their official forum and in-game implementations till we going to face true faction / society system.

Thanks for nothing btw on the reputation voting. The continues "negative reputation" vote on close to all my topics are a real way to show your dedication to come closer together.

User avatar
lucius
Posts: 52

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#24 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:47 pm

ahhtheegg wrote:whats your best score in pong lucius??  Image
1337 Image

ah and tesla. i would really appreciate if u would come to our voice server to discuss like adults. thanks.
- gK -

User avatar
Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador
Posts: 476
Age: 36
Contact:

Re: Hello check this out!!!!

Post#25 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 pm

lucius wrote:
ahhtheegg wrote:whats your best score in pong lucius??  Image
1337 Image

ah and tesla. i would really appreciate if u would come to our voice server to discuss like adults. thanks.
Will come in a later stage talk sometimes in gK - Goatkiller team-chat like adults.
To bad adultness not always comes with age as some have proved already on both sides...

Jump to:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron