Hello P.Ion!!

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
Sambo.Starscrym

Hello P.Ion!!

Post#1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 am

Hello All here at the Project Ion Forums,
I am Sambo Starscream: Trans-dimensional Traveler and Virtual World Explorer (i.e MMo Junkie) This Project is a real Treat to find!! I think its awesome that the game is being developed by players for players, and even more still that its in Constant development.
In game my avatar's name Is Sahmael Sambo Starscream (this or some close variant has become my name in nearly every MMO i have come across). So far in my First Play session I have Gathered about 600 wood and 54 hemp on my walk from Zion to Travelers Point. After my Arrival at the outpost I discovered that I didn't need to locate the Woosh portals before I could use them, so i hopped on Over to Babylon and unloaded my Findings at the Pawn shop to net me about 13.50 or so Dinar; not quite enough for a weapon but it's a start. I cant wait to see what Project Ion has in store!!!

Cheers and see you ingame!!!

Sambo

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Hello P.Ion!!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am

Welcome Sambo, nice introduction!

Thanks for joining the forum and hope you will have a lot of fun in Project Ion!

Sambo.Starscrym

Re: Hello P.Ion!!

Post#3 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

I do tend to get a little verbose with these things....
First Impressions and all :D 

Jump to: