Hi everyone from Qweeg

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
Qweeg

Hi everyone from Qweeg

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:16 am

Thought I should post a quick introductory hi, even though I have bumped into quite a few of you all already.

Dave Qweeg Lister, 4 year veteran of PE/EU and a year or so on AW.  

First up thanks to all for being so welcoming - it seems like there is already a nice friendly community building up!  Especially to AhhtheEgg (omg I had forgotten all about that farcical PE Atrox event until I saw your name!) for providing me with equipment to get me started, and to Lord Nestor for giving me loads more stuff and for taking me out on my first team hunt.  Part of a game's first impression is based on the community so it was a nice surprise to find people so helpful.

Also thanks to Tesla for helping me with my newbie questions.  One of the things that I think was so sorely missing from both of the other games was a link between the development team and the players (I know Marco tried to do it in PE but it never really worked).  So I hope this will be different and the communication seems way better so far!

Anyway aside from that I am not a modeller or anything like that i'm afraid - but will play test and help with the wiki as much as possible.

See you all in the game
Q

ahh the egg

Re: Hi everyone from Qweeg

Post#2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:55 am

Hi again Qweeg and welcome :)

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 pm

Nice introduction Qweeg and welcome to the game and the forum!

Qweeg

Post#4 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Thought I should update this since I have been away for over a year. Back now and looking forward to the next era of Project Ion.

Seems like there are loads of new people come on board which is great - so look forward to bumping into you all on my travels. Will even resurrect the blog I think.

Cya all out there ;-)
Q

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#5 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi Qweeg, Welcome back! :)

Jump to: