Hi from unclechicken

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
unclechicken

Hi from unclechicken

Post#1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:54 am

Can't believe I forgot to do this.

My ingame name is uncle - chicken. Been playing for a while now and really enjoying playing.

If you are a new player, and have not got a gun or ammo or healkit yet, just ask ingame chat if i'm online (call me UC, Chicken, Unc, whatever), and i'll give you some stuff for free. I've got nearly 4000PID, so if you need a gun / ammo / mining equipment / healkit, just ask.

I usually play between the hours of 0100GMT - 0400GMT (United Kingdom Time).

See you all in game.
Last edited by unclechicken on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Beer fingers, hard to type after 6 beers..

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Hi from unclechicken

Post#2 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

unclechicken wrote:Can't believe I forgot to do this.

My ingame name is uncle - chicken. Been playing for a while now and really enjoying playing.

If you are a new player, and have not got a gun or ammo or healkit yet, just ask ingame chat if i'm online (call me UC, Chicken, Unc, whatever), and i'll give you some stuff for free. I've got nearly 4000PID, so if you need a gun / ammo / mining equipment / healkit, just ask.

I usually play between the hours of 0100GMT - 0400GMT (United Kingdom Time).

See you all in game.
Paul J. Brooks wrote:My in game name is Paul J.Brooks.This is very nicely game and i enjoying playing this game.

Corporate Relations | Office Space Company
Can not believe i did not respond to your message 3th of november...

Well, agian welcome Unclechicken and welcome Paul J. Brooks to Project Ion forum!

Jump to: