Greating!

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
Kujo

Greating!

Post#1 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:59 am

Hi! My avatar is "Kijusho Kujo Lee" but my friends call me only Kujo. I use the same name in Entropia Universe which I have been playing on and off since july 2004. I have been looking for something similar to Entropia for along time, but a game that do not steal all of my money!! I have tried alot of games but never realy got that same feeling.

Project Ion however looks verry interesting. I understand that it is a work in progress and that there is no big company behind it. But I will follow the progress with great interesst and log in and play the game as long as it's open for me :)

The man behind the keyboard of the avatar Kujo:
I live in Sweden with my wife and two kids. My age is 30+. I work as a school teacher with kids in the early ages (7-10 years old). In me free time I like to play online games, ride motorcycles and to drink beer and play poker with my friends :P

So, there you go! That's me :top
Last edited by Kujo on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GABI Farouk

Re: Greating!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi M8 tks to enjoy Project and i really like that part you says Beer and poker...

Have a nice game m8 and you welcome ...
Last edited by GABI Farouk on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Nice intro, welcome :)

Tedjuh
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Nice :D and welcome to PION :top

Jump to: