hi there, Cane arrived

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
Cane

hi there, Cane arrived

Post#1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Commin in sayin hello!

I'll keep my eyes open for this project. It have prospect future and i hope for update soon who makes project a bit more player friendly.

Cane Cane Cane

Snuffy

Re: hi there, Cane arrived

Post#2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 am

Hiya Cane and Welcome to ION! Image

Teesa

Post#3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 am

Welcome Cane :)
Teesa

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Cane wrote:Commin in sayin hello!

I'll keep my eyes open for this project. It have prospect future and i hope for update soon who makes project a bit more player friendly.

Cane Cane Cane

Welcome in Project Ion and on the forum Cane.

Please let us know what you need to have it more player friendly. All suggestions are always welcome and taken in consideration.

Do not know if it helps but here is a overview of all news updates since 19-02-2012. It Gives some insight in development rate since then.

As far I understand we can expect a much more rapid development due to major preparations for over a long time now already on the project as a whole and things that needed to be done.
In other words, John is having a lot in place already and working hard to finalize a lot that will make it more easy to continue adding features and content to the project.

Jump to: