Welcome Everyone

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
SnelleEddie
Developers

Welcome Everyone

Post#1 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Reading through the introductions I just realized two things.
  1. I've not welcomed anyone on this forum, although I did welcome most of you in-game and/or in our IRC channel (#testbuilt on irc.zeronode.org).
  2. I've never properly introduced myself, so here goes... :)
Most people who know me do so by my game name Snelle Eddie. This tends to be confusing for people looking for me on IRC, where I usually go by my real name Jelle. Me and my brother (a.k.a John Silver) have been working with Unity for about two years now and Project Ion is the result of our combined experience built up since those early first steps.

Without any prior experience in developing games (working as a Quality Consultant) I can honestly say I'm starting to feel more and more like a game developer and host. All the nice comments from people who like what we're doing are very motivating to keep doing what we've been doing, and so I guess we'd better keep doing that... ;)

This post is to officially welcome everyone already here and those who join us at a later point in time. A big welcome and thanks to you all, Image 

Jelle a.k.a Snelle Eddie

psychnosiz

Re: Welcome Everyone

Post#2 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Doing a awesome job you both and looks promising, keep it up!

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Nice to see you re-introduced yourself Eddie!
Thanks and looking forward to more postings!

Seffo

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi
Ty for the welcome it's nice to feel welcomed :)
Hope everyone is having a good new year.
Hope to see you all in game soon.

Seffo

Jump to: