Hello

Here is room for you to introduce yourself. Feel free to open a new topic and tell us something about yourself. Thanks in advance for your introduction!
magikziggy

Hello

Post#1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:00 am

Hi

I am Magikziggy, or Carl in real life. I play many games when work permits, from EU/POD to the GREAT Aces High 3 ;)

Still learning this game (its more complex, and 'scary' than others hehe)

Loving this game so far (i will write a review in that new players experience forum section, after a few more spiders)

Regards

Z

Edit - i miss understood some1 elses post ;). I started playing about 1 week ago, i read, most of forum. The idea of searching for hemp and wood did not appeal to me, so i depoed $1 (yes $1 lol). 1st i bought a AK-47 off auction, stupidly (beer). Then i was searching around for 'Nato cartridges'). I totally missed out the 2nd building with mr quick fix it lol. My advice to newbies = depo $1 (100), goto building. Buy a M16A1 and Nato cartridges (both from same place). Head SE. Kill some scary (the ARE scary!) spiders. Youngs/mature are easy to kill.

Good game, so far. Lots more to learn /explore. Want to get into mining, but ill need more than $1 for that hehe.

PS - is there a 'selector' on M16 , single, burst, auto?

unclechicken

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:40 am

If you keep your finger on the left mouse button, it will auto fire.

There is no selector really, just click once for one shot, or hold down the LMB for auto.

Jump to: