Open Season (8-Jun-2014)

Participate or create a event and share all about it in this section.
AngelO2

Open Season (8-Jun-2014)

Post#1 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey,

Share your screenshots and experiences from this first event, I tought I made a lot but Fraps didn't store them (almost never use it and was hitting the wrong hotkey....lol).

I ended second place, full TT Adjusted Prototype S. The first and third prices went to teams, so I was pretty lucky there :P

Thanks Eddie for the event.

More info here: https://sites.google.com/site/testbuilt ... irringitup

Cheers.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Open Season (8-Jun-2014)

Post#2 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 am

It's really great to see these events take place.

Seeing players and developers work together in putting up these events is really cool.
Think this event was the cooperative work from Gabi and Jelle.

Guess it will be a matter of time before we can create different kind of events ourself trough NPC's in-game.
Would be awesome to see such a NPC were you can plan and organize events without the need of intervention from developers or yourself after you did set it up.

Simply putting in the rules and rewards and after promote it to maximize participation...

Babar

Post#3 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 pm

i would have liked to see it announced sooner, this was a surprise event where more people could have been participating.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am

Babar wrote:i would have liked to see it announced sooner, this was a surprise event where more people could have been participating.
This might be of interest.
Winning the loot pooh!

Besides the results from the last event they also announce this event as a weekly returning one on every Sunday of the week.

Treedoc

Post#5 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 pm

I do not give a flying fuck about events. Bring the damn girls, you unicorn !

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#6 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 am

Treedoc wrote:I do not give a flying fuck about events. Bring the damn girls, you unicorn !

or this one?

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#7 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Thanks Angel,

It was a cool event despite it being on such a short notice. Indeed also thanks to GABI who came up with the idea and for assisting with promoting and organizing the event. Those who've missed this event can try their luck next Sunday. We'll run the event every Sunday with the same prizes and at the same time (100 minutes starting @ 18:00 CET).

A sticky official announcement for the event is in the works...

Cheers!

AngelO2

Post#8 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 am

I had a ton of fun, so I encourage anyone to at least try this events, because it was cool with so many people online, hofing and chating hehe

Jump to: