Courious

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
firstdorin

Courious

Post#1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 pm

After you put a lot of time and money into a game you get banned for a little thing , is nice to see this also i would like my account to be unblocked ...becouse i invested lot of money in it and is not fair ...hope you solve this problem as soon as posible..thank you...or you ban me from here too?

SnelleEddie
Developers

Re: Courious

Post#2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:16 am

After putting time and effort into this project it's really disheartening having to ban one of our earlier supporters. In all this time i think you're only the 2nd player that got 'Bruced' like this. Definitely not a hobby of, but we simply can not tolerate anyone spamming libel and slander. The cool down period was set to a week so you'll be back soon enough. ;)

mingo

Post#3 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:45 pm

I guess people who put money in this game and react in this manner have good reason .....

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#4 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:25 pm

mingo wrote:I guess people who put money in this game and react in this manner have good reason .....
A good reason for false allegations?

mingo

Post#5 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I do not know his words but I notice one thing, there are fewer people in this game, there must be a reason.
I remain the only french, all this thanks to the mentality of some players and firstdorin is not in this group.

GABI Farouk

Post#6 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Nothing more to add... :(

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#7 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:11 am

mingo wrote:I do not know his words but I notice one thing, there are fewer people in this game, there must be a reason.
I remain the only french, all this thanks to the mentality of some players and firstdorin is not in this group.
You know it all it seems, but still you could not be more wrong in my opinion.

You should question your own, FirstDorin, Gabi, Ba and a few others their mentality towards other players and developers.
Complaints and accusations are daily practice for you all.

Certain people i mention above start discredit others on a full time basis, focusing their attention to new and older players who get to hear a shit load of lies and complaints from them about others.

They also grab every opportunity in local chat to invoke new confrontations with repetitive accusations on populated places like Babylon, not to mention their crap they have talked and still talking in their private and community chat.

Trust me that your and their actions are the biggest contributors to people not returning...
GABI Farouk wrote:Nothing more to add... :(
You sure? You are the number one of adding more lies and accusations and now you say "nothing more to add"
Guess you realize your lies and accusations will not hold up when doing them in public.

Jump to: