Time to changes?

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
Piotrek

Time to changes?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Hello Everyone
I make this thread to discuss about few things we got or we should see in game.
1.PWN Shop, in my opinion it should be remove. I heard that it will be left for new players who can buy noob stuff from it but as we can see for now garbage dwell in it, and not diminished, I dont think we have a so crazy person to buy alot shit stuff from it like Voyager armor,salt,leather, platings and many many others. For now all what this pwn do is just blocking price for these stuff we got in. I think best option will be remove it and add option to Mr. Quickfix, where we will be able to sell our items.
2. Some unique unlimited items, in all game of this type we have uber stuff, which one is extremely rare and
it has only owned by a few person. I hope soon or earlier we can see in game some really unique stuff, which will highlight individual players.
3. Hof/ATH List , its the least important thing to change but i will tell about it. Add a button at the bottom to switch from Hof's/ATH, exactly the same as it is in PE.
4.Rock's spawn, well i think good idea will be to add 2-3 zones where we can found these rock's (or just remove it away from game), so many times i drive and i need to check something I leave car on autodrive, but when im back all i see its just, a car stop on these rocks ... It's really annoying.
5. More powerfull cars or just air vehicles?, as we know for now we have just one car in game, which one sometimes lost a sense of it when have problem to drive under a small hill. It looks really bad ...

For now is all i remember, if anything I remind i will add soon. I hope community game also add something from myself.

Greeting Pio

Steve_saber

Re: Time to changes?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:13 am

I can mostly get behind the stuff you mention, however, as far as the pwn shop, I'll say it should eventually go, but not quite yet. I personally think the devs should look at why the pwn broker has stuff at all...if there's large amounts of things in the pwn, it's something that needs more use. I look at the tons of salt, I wish I could use it to click something even halfway useful...even something to skill with...i'm fine with being able to grab stuff from the pwn if someone chooses to TT it...i'm cool with the 5%. Just my opinion...

ahh the egg

Post#3 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Piotrek wrote: 1.PWN Shop, in my opinion it should be remove. I heard that it will be left for new players who can buy noob stuff from it but as we can see for now garbage dwell in it, and not diminished, I dont think we have a so crazy person to buy alot shit stuff from it like Voyager armor,salt,leather, platings and many many others. For now all what this pwn do is just blocking price for these stuff we got in. I think best option will be remove it and add option to Mr. Quickfix, where we will be able to sell our items.
I like PWN Shop, its like TT with ability to buy items that others TTed.
I would rather add expiry time for items to remove accumulation ...for example after 24 hours item disappear forever.
Piotrek wrote: 2. Some unique unlimited items, in all game of this type we have uber stuff, which one is extremely rare and
it has only owned by a few person. I hope soon or earlier we can see in game some really unique stuff, which will highlight individual players.
+1
Im also waiting for this from the beginning of PION.
Im just not motivated enough to hunt without ability to loot those kind of items.
Piotrek wrote: 3. Hof/ATH List , its the least important thing to change but i will tell about it. Add a button at the bottom to switch from Hof's/ATH, exactly the same as it is in PE.
Im completely ok with the HOF list.
I would rather like to see New Discovery tab.
Piotrek wrote: 4.Rock's spawn, well i think good idea will be to add 2-3 zones where we can found these rock's (or just remove it away from game), so many times i drive and i need to check something I leave car on autodrive, but when im back all i see its just, a car stop on these rocks ... It's really annoying.
+1
Yeah, a bit annoying.
I would make those rocks much more rare and bigger (in amount of find). It would feel better when you discover big rare rock. :)
Piotrek wrote: 5. More powerfull cars or just air vehicles?, as we know for now we have just one car in game, which one sometimes lost a sense of it when have problem to drive under a small hill. It looks really bad ...
+1
Im sure we are getting new vehicles soon. And i hope it will not be another oldschool car since we are "in the future".
Also TP chips would be cool. ;)

unclechicken

Post#4 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 am

I'd like a Teleport Booth.

Walk into it, costs around 5 or 10pid to use, the map opens, click anywhere on the map and you get teleported there.

Would add to the loot pool also.

Stick it in Babylon somewhere.

Also, wipe the ATHOF lists, start those off from fresh.

Jump to: