Unrecognizable Signal

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
Rvalldrgg

Unrecognizable Signal

Post#1 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 am

Is anyone keeping track of how many bombs/drops it takes for you to get an 'Unrecognizable Signal?"

I know in between my first 2 it's been approximately 1000 drops. But I've been doing PRD 203, so about 2000 bombs.

Does about 1:1000 / 1 in 1000 seem like a good approximate for the unrecognizable signal, or should it be a bit more common to find than this?

Mach3

Re: Unrecognizable Signal

Post#2 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:15 am

i have used more than 17000 bombs S/L with no signal, i got one on the second day of release and nothing since then, i also dropped 5700 L bombs without a global... but i can take a 201 and get 1-2 globals per 1200 bombs. i hate the way bigger tools/mobs are so bad compared to smaller stuff, no point at all in skilling to use them.

Unworthy

Re: Unrecognizable Signal

Post#3 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:10 pm

atleast you got 1 i didnt had any and i stopped mining is pointless if is so bad balanced with S bombs you get better then L bombs...also i heard from people that have it maxed or close to it....why we shouldnt use only 201 if we get better no matter what our skills are?

Jump to: