Hello don't like the lvl on items changes

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
W1seMan

Hello don't like the lvl on items changes

Post#1 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:30 am

Hello , i spent like 50k dinars to unlock enhanced ro 3 to craft .......and now sudden i see others can make enh ro 5 , i really want to see the lvl on crafting back how it was its no fair for ones who spent money and skill and time , to others get it much easier now ...... so please restore back the lvl on crafting thank you

Mach3

Re: Hello don't like the lvl on items changes

Post#2 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm

I unlocked enh r05 and the next day it got changed, how do u think i feel? :)
Anyway JSL said there will be items to replace those guns at that level so be patient and we will be able to craft something even better....

W1seMan

Post#3 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 am

Mach3 wrote:I unlocked enh r05 and the next day it got changed, how do u think i feel? :)
Anyway JSL said there will be items to replace those guns at that level so be patient and we will be able to craft something even better....

yep if will ever come that update mate :))))))) i bet this month wont happen

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#4 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:59 pm

The higher end stuff required some room on the scale so tweaks were made and maybe some feelings got hurt.

Skill rate didn't change, only the level at which certain recipes were unlocked. And it's not all that bad in the larger scheme of things. The lucky folks producing items with minimal success are filling the loot up faster than someone running at 100% success rate. Also high end stuff is now in reach for some of the most skilled players. Though, I wouldn't bet on a month either ;)

W1seMan

Post#5 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 am

yeah but i still lost some money you should say whats the future updates are , for your side is a good thing but for me its a waste and lose on some big amount of dinars who pays that ? you i don't think so ...... we should know whats come in updates to be prepare ..... enough with those surprises for us a surprise is when you do a update not what we find in it :)

Jump to: