its not like it will get any better

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
mrmeowsmeows

its not like it will get any better

Post#1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:56 pm

I know i say things when i am upset about dying in pvp where i know you can lose loot. the ridiculous thing is. games have been getting greedier and greedier and we have accepted because of the excuse of the developers. i get it, you are the ones making the game and you are making something you want to enjoy, not for everyone else. how are you going to get anywhere in your game if you lose loot instead of aquiring it. i dont know about you, but the real world is hard enough, i do not play games to be stressed out if i am going to make enough to continue doing an activity that should be enjoyable. instead i find myself mindlessly grinding away on enemies, for what. to get nothing, as a matter of fact. to return computer generated loot back to the person who created it, with the excuse of balancing an economy, ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CREATED IT OUT OF THIN AIR!!!!!!!! but im probably just blowing hot air again. whatever.

Tyler003

Re: its not like it will get any better

Post#2 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:17 pm

1. This would be nice a second spot Extinctor not in pvp.
2. This would be nice that ammo not NATO ( considering the price 2.5x ) give an advantage as critical hit sometimes ( double damage for exemple ) occasionnally.
Thanks to read. Good luck
Tyler.

Steve_saber

Post#3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 am

mrmeowsmeows wrote:I know i say things when i am upset about dying in pvp where i know you can lose loot. the ridiculous thing is. games have been getting greedier and greedier and we have accepted because of the excuse of the developers. i get it, you are the ones making the game and you are making something you want to enjoy, not for everyone else. how are you going to get anywhere in your game if you lose loot instead of aquiring it. i dont know about you, but the real world is hard enough, i do not play games to be stressed out if i am going to make enough to continue doing an activity that should be enjoyable. instead i find myself mindlessly grinding away on enemies, for what. to get nothing, as a matter of fact. to return computer generated loot back to the person who created it, with the excuse of balancing an economy, ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CREATED IT OUT OF THIN AIR!!!!!!!! but im probably just blowing hot air again. whatever.
So you get killed in PVP and lost loot and it makes you stressed out?? The lootable pvp area is so small, why go there if it's going to make you so upset? You realise this is a dumb post right?
I've been in lootable area twice in all the time I;ve played...and I wasn't dumb enough to take loot...just sayin...

It's like enrolling in a demolition derby with your car, then crying cause your car gets demolished...jesus....lol

zydu

Post#4 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Steve_saber wrote: You realise this is a dumb post right?
You nailed it Steve ;)

RAJ
http://www.projectionwiki.com - visit for up to date information about the game

Jump to: