Arrival

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
Fifth

Arrival

Post#1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:33 pm

magikziggy

Re: Arrival

Post#2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 am

Good 1 :)

53 seconds in, Minigun :) ;) :!: :!: 8-) 8-)

magikziggy

Post#3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:23 pm

If one could make a suggestion or 2 , next clip, fly over an area in pvp, blast away on minigun and kill people. I am not sure if can use weapons inside Vehicles, to kill in PVP ) , if not. Some1 can else can kill the 'noobs' whilst you firing minigun.

I honorably volunteer and i am sure others in Starfleet will also, to be 1 of those 'noobs' dying for this :)

2nd suggestion, add a good music track. I would suggest something along the lines of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QNlebUDb8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6DJBbIuPc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzkBNmHALEw (is famous Apocolypse now Chopper attack scene - but THAT would be a mission, to arrange the music, in line with Minigun firing in game LOL! THAT would be legendary)

Good work once again though

Fifth

Post#4 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 pm

magikziggy wrote:If one could make a suggestion or 2 , next clip, fly over an area in pvp, blast away on minigun and kill people. I am not sure if can use weapons inside Vehicles, to kill in PVP ) , if not. Some1 can else can kill the 'noobs' whilst you firing minigun.

I honorably volunteer and i am sure others in Starfleet will also, to be 1 of those 'noobs' dying for this :)
Yep, can kill ground targets (only avatars, not mobs) while flying overhead in the PvP zone.
With those 1st choppers, somehow I get the impression ppl aren't too eager to damage their vehicles. Suppose we have to wait for their prices to drop a little before we can really start trashing them on the industrial scale. :)

Gattler would look spectacular for sure. However, the specifics of the aerial battle make it difficult to use such a low range weapon (Gattler mini: 55m). It takes a good pilot to keep the chopper moving while maintaining the distance to the target and the right orientation. I mean, regardless of firepower on-board you don't want to be just a large sitting duck in the air. In that situation Gattler maxi (95m) would work much better... but I'm not sure who has it or if any of those are even ingame atm?

Anyway, I believe the devs have surely hit the jackpot content-wise here. Cheers guys, keep that direction!
Y'know, Barbie is cool but Barbie needs nice clothes, then she needs Ken, then they got to have little Barbie-babies, which leads us to a nice dollhouse, which... Hope u get my drift. 8-)

kusky

Post#5 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Some pics 8-) 8-) 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

magikziggy

Post#6 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:32 am

If you DEFO going to do it, i will 'donate' 2 Buggies. I am SURE others can get their arses in gear and help ALSO :)

Come on Guys (and Girls) lets roll

Jump to: