Any Roadmap?

Any questions about the forum or game? Feel free to place them here. Read the sticky post for more information about the IRC channel.
Promotion

Any Roadmap?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:00 am

Hi guys. I was just wondering if there is a list of features to-be-developed? :D

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Any Roadmap?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 am

Hello Promotion,

Welcome to the forum and Project Ion.

The most accurate information you can get from the IRC channel, there you can ask Jelle what they are up to.

I try to keep a list updated from what i hear in the chat and when i speak to them in real life on this website.

It houses pretty much everything we people want to see, what they are working on and what they finished.
Please notice that with finish it not means it is finished for ever as they are constantly improving and building upon older placeholders.

With kind regards,
Tesla Coil

Promotion

Post#3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:13 am

Tesla Coil wrote:Hello Promotion,

Welcome to the forum and Project Ion.

The most accurate information you can get from the IRC channel, there you can ask Jelle what they are up to.

I try to keep a list updated from what i hear in the chat and when i speak to them in real life on this website.

It houses pretty much everything we people want to see, what they are working on and what they finished.
Please notice that with finish it not means it is finished for ever as they are constantly improving and building upon older placeholders.

With kind regards,
Tesla Coil
Thanks.

And yeah I just found that list. Came back to say I found it.

Can't wait for skills to begin being implemented. Image 

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 am

Guess we have a good chance to see skills come in the development cycle that comes after this one that is incoming.

The developers decided to not put a E.T.A but seeing the talks lately i know it is really closing in.
With some luck we could see then another update with UMA and skills in the 2 months that follow.

Both on facebook and on the official website there is a nice overview from past updates.
It gives a insight in what has been done, learned and at what rate as all updates show dates.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#5 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Just to confirm that Tesla was right (for a change :P)

We are working on the UMA implementation for vu 0.6.0 and contemplating a first set of skills. The latter will need some serious considerations as it will have a huge impact on the ingame experience (Pun not intended nor avoidable).

Jump to: