hof screenshot software?

Any questions about the forum or game? Feel free to place them here. Read the sticky post for more information about the IRC channel.
lyosha

hof screenshot software?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 am

does any hof screenshot software exist yet?

unclechicken

Re: hof screenshot software?

Post#2 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:39 am

If you press either F12 or PrintScreen it saves a copy of the screenshot onto your computer.

Test it when you log on next, a yellow message appears saying where the screenshot has been saved.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:13 am

Even when i made a screenshot (18 by now) in game with button F12 i am not able to find the map were they get saved.

Seems the whole directory is missing the game says it has saved them.

Anyone else has problems with finding the screenshots made with F12?

Babar

Post#4 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 am

Haven't tried F12, will try later today.
I use print screen, then i go in paint and paste.

BigRedMachine

Post#5 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 am

Tesla Coil wrote:Even when i made a screenshot (18 by now) in game with button F12 i am not able to find the map were they get saved.

Seems the whole directory is missing the game says it has saved them.

Anyone else has problems with finding the screenshots made with F12?
Did it earlier and had no problem. It said where its located in yellow writing in chat. If cant find it search your computer files for screenshot and it should show up.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#6 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:55 pm

The ingame screenshot feature saves the screenshot in a folder that is different for each OS. That's the reason why we echo the location to the chat window, although it's probably better to echo the location after we make the screenshot. :DIn any case, there's always the possibility to use a 3rd party tool or just PrintScreen and paste in an image editor of choice. Gimp and Paint.net are free tools that I use regularly, Tesla mentioned some other free apps that I can't recall at this moment, but I reckon there's plenty of free stuff on the net... ;)

Jump to: