Any questions about the forum or game? Feel free to place them here. Read the sticky post for more information about the IRC channel.
AlisterIonCannon

Post#1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:37 pm

I heard there comming a new avatar system for female Avatars, it would be possible at launch to change the avatar name and gender?

sry for my bad english ^^Image

stardark

Re: Avatarsystem

Post#2 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:30 pm

course, everything will be erased, as if starting from zero, my opnion...

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm

AlisterIonCannon wrote:I heard there comming a new avatar system for female Avatars, it would be possible at launch to change the avatar name and gender?

sry for my bad english ^^Image
Would be good to know, and hope the developers can confirm if we can log in with our current user name and password or that we have to re-register again.

But no matter if we have to re-register or not, we will all start with the avatar creation as soon we enter 0.6.0 for the first time. (100% guarantee)

Asked the developers also about what they going to do with people who have donated over time.
Would be cool if they could also post something about that since all their considerations on that topic sounded very good to me. Image

stardark

Post#4 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 am

yes tesla, I think the name will can change, but register again a account, I think not, just register on the new website... :)

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#5 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:22 pm

All existing (active) accounts will remain in the 0.6 version and everyone gets to make a custom avatar upon the first login.
We will have a backup of the 'old' accounts and avatar names just in case we need to resolve any disputes with hijacked names etc.

Hope this cleared things up :)

AngelO2

Post#6 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:03 pm

What about the items and all that? We keep them? and what about the Dinars in our account?

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#7 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:05 pm

AngelO2 wrote:What about the items and all that? We keep them? and what about the Dinars in our account?
As far i understood it all is wiped, donations are rewarded again to those who did and like that everyone starts again.
Good chance the developers will also pop-up from time to time to give out some goodies, be it due to events or just because they can.

AngelO2

Post#8 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Tesla Coil wrote: As far i understood it all is wiped, donations are rewarded again to those who did and like that everyone starts again.
Good chance the developers will also pop-up from time to time to give out some goodies, be it due to events or just because they can.
Oh well that sucks a bit for me, but ok. I've gathered quite some items and Dinars just by events and farming.

Can't donate right now, for the same reason I can't depo in EU.

Cya ingame.

stardark

Post#9 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:35 pm

ya can not do anything ... I had a 100k dinar out there. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#10 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:01 pm

AngelO2 wrote:
Tesla Coil wrote: As far i understood it all is wiped, donations are rewarded again to those who did and like that everyone starts again.
Oh well that sucks a bit for me, but ok. I've gathered quite some items and Dinars just by events and farming.

Can't donate right now, for the same reason I can't depo in EU.

Cya ingame.
Cool m8,

We will make sure to meet-up so i can gear you up.
Think will be a good start to create a team with 15 people and sweep the whole map from all red dots.
(new max for a team instead of 10 people  Image )

AngelO2

Post#11 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Tesla Coil wrote: Cool m8,

We will make sure to meet-up so i can gear you up.
Think will be a good start to create a team with 15 people and sweep the whole map from all red dots.
(new max for a team instead of 10 people  Image )
Bwahaha can't wait. Hardcore grinder reporting in :D

Jump to: