How to get weapons

Any questions about the forum or game? Feel free to place them here. Read the sticky post for more information about the IRC channel.
Snuffy

How to get weapons

Post#1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 am

So I didn't get my starter pack when I started the game. So Teesa gave me her M1191 to use and now we are both out of weapons. Can't craft any do to not enough resources. So my question is how do you gain new weapons? Image Thanks.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: How to get weapons

Post#2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 am

Snuffy wrote:So I didn't get my starter pack when I started the game. So Teesa gave me her M1191 to use and now we are both out of weapons. Can't craft any do to not enough resources. So my question is how do you gain new weapons?  Image  Thanks.
EDIT : Starter-packs are not available anymore for new accounts, please check the topic Free play : A guide to go from rags to riches! for information on how to start this game for free!

Hello Snuffy,

With last update something went wrong with one of the scripts. because of this the craft-desk (assembly table) is not accessible for anyone. The script is fixed and is ready to be implemented again in upcoming update.

How it is possible that you not received your starters-pack is a mystery for me. We have seen this happen before with people who had made a account already in the past when each log in you received a new starters-pack as items and loot was not get saved back then. (late 2011)

When you are back in game, we will meet up and I will give you some new weapons and ammunition.

In upcoming update crafting will work fine again and we will be able to find pick-ups (weapons / ammo / ect) and we will be able to do some UG mining. It could be John will update the project without the UG mining to at least have the crafting functionally back.

Sorry for the inconvenience so far.

With kind regards,
Tesla Coil
Last edited by Tesla Coil on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snuffy

Post#3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 am

Hey Tesla,

Thanks for the update. Greatly appreciated. I will look you up when I am in game thanks a million for being helpful. Liking the game so far can't wait to see what is in store later on as the game develops.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Snuffy wrote:Hey Tesla,

Thanks for the update. Greatly appreciated. I will look you up when I am in game thanks a million for being helpful. Liking the game so far can't wait to see what is in store later on as the game develops.
EDIT : Starter-packs are not available anymore for new accounts, please check the topic Free play : A guide to go from rags to riches! for information on how to start this game for free!

Upcoming update will have at least this in store as far I could understand.

*Pick-ups - free items can found around the world, expect to have certain hot-spots with these free pick-ups. Pick-ups are linked to the HoF list.
*Mining - Leave your pick-axe at home, we go underground - Entropia style! That means mining is linked to the Hall of Fame list just as hunting and Pick-ups.
*Crafting back, and no not linked to the HoF list as far i could understand so far :)
*A lot of other bug fixes and again some performance upgrades clients and server-wise.

Of course their will be more in the coming update from a developers point of view so the official release notes we will have to await.
Last edited by Tesla Coil on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Other option for as long we await the new update!

Post#5 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Snuffy wrote:So I didn't get my starter pack when I started the game. So Teesa gave me her M1191 to use and now we are both out of weapons. Can't craft any do to not enough resources. So my question is how do you gain new weapons?  Image  Thanks.

It is also possible to create a 2nd / 3th or even 4th account. No need to verify the email addresses or anything so also no need to create a email address.

Also opening a 2nd client on a single pc is possible making it easy to transfer the starters pack.
So making a alt account(s) to get the starters pack is a option to consider when you end up without any weapons and no one on-line can help you on that moment.

Developers will not punish alt-accounts for this purpose at this stage of the game so no worry.
Last edited by Tesla Coil on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sambo.Starscrym

Post#6 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:35 am

Just a thought but i feel this post should be archived or deleted or something to avoid confusion of the newcomers who will not be seeing the starter pack :)

Or at least a mention made that Starter Packs are no longer awarded to new avatars

oh, well that one is covered i suppose ;) 

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#7 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 am

Sambo.Starscrym wrote:Just a thought but i feel this post should be archived or deleted or something to avoid confusion of the newcomers who will not be seeing the starter pack :)

Or at least a mention made that Starter Packs are no longer awarded to new avatars

oh, well that one is covered i suppose ;) 
Nice find, did gave the postings a small update.

unclechicken

Post#8 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:31 am

If i'm online, just ask me and i'll kit you out with some free stuff.

in game name = uncle - chicken

Jump to: