Tiwtchin my first day of Ion

Any questions about the forum or game? Feel free to place them here. Read the sticky post for more information about the IRC channel.
dalewj

Tiwtchin my first day of Ion

Post#1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:35 pm

howdy everyone. All new people i don;t know Howdy! nice to meet ya. You old folk from other games.. ya ya i'm here too now.. deal with it.

Anyways i always twitch my first day in games (tradition) and i always ask permission before when i know a game is alpha/beta/carma... I see Rvalldrgg has been doing it so i do not feel like its a question i need to ask but to feel safe and secure about anything i already said 'Accept' too. I ask anyways.

See you in game ... soon... sorry about that Telsa.....
Nerd,Gamer,Author
Gaming blog - dalewj.com

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Re: Tiwtchin my first day of Ion

Post#2 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 pm

For me it is a honer to see people like you checking this out.

Welcome and with the VU0.6.0 closing in on us there is no better time to check this game, in a sense of what we had and going to have.

And looking forward to the broadcast, hope it will be saved and placed on youtube!
PigBenis did a first look, and some sequences after, they were watched and liked a lot.

The upcoming VU harbors the accumulated knowledge from John and Jelle from the last years and will be a new milestone for them and this project.

Again WELCOME Dalewj!

dalewj

Post#3 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Id like to thank the game dev for obviously known when true talent has arrived. lol.
Nerd,Gamer,Author
Gaming blog - dalewj.com

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#4 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:26 pm

dalewj wrote:Id like to thank the game dev for obviously known when true talent has arrived. lol.
Wish i could do what John is doing.
I just amble along and trying to catch the wave. :)

But i trying to help everywhere i can making me in some people their eyes to much involved to not be part of the development... Something like a self-proclaimed ambassador. :roll:

Great HoF btw :) Seems a nice one to enter with :)

Jump to: