On Alpha and abc

Any Suggestions on present day issuses or development?
zydu

On Alpha and abc

Post#1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi,

My game nick is Rolling Another Joint and I feel like I need to write something since 'The Fifth Entity', member of Alpha society, wrote a whole essay accusing me of things he knows little about.

Right after joining the game, The Fifth Entity was accepted to the most skilled society in game - Elite - without any skills or questions asked, on request and recommendation by Magic MagicThief Thief, who was in the soc at the time. Maybe 2 weeks later they both left soc without saying a word.

I had known and played with MagicThief for months but he would not listen to me or JJ when we asked him to get back and sort things out. He wanted his own soc with his pal Fifth.
In the end we decided that it would be for the better of Elite. None of them could truly be trusted as MagicThief had admitted to me scamming and stealing from people in Entropia Universe for years.

Alpha's first new recruit was Cosiru Sanoxy Jimbo, owner of several alts, ex exploiter and removed from Damage Inc. society for lying to his soc mates and doing all kinds of shady things.
With help from Cosiru, Alpha could focus on their main goals, which were taking over Outlaws and world domination. Not being able to defeat us in real battle, they tried to exploit buggy game mechanics by creating societies like this:

I could go on, but I believe this is enough to show that abc just like fair play has nothing to do with the creation of Alpha society, like Fifth suggested.

Moving on to abc...

Account belongs to my friend who has been playing this game since V0.59. It is being used by him, my wife and me. I have done most of the skilling and used it on multiple ocasions for healing/mining/hunting. I do not 'alt' participate in game events for double prizes using this avatar. If there is any problem with this, I will answer to the developers.

How can you treat The Fifth Entity seriously if he wrote a whole post about how abc is stealing his presents in the XMas Event and abc has not even registered for this event...

RAJ
http://www.projectionwiki.com - visit for up to date information about the game

Fifth

Re: On Alpha and abc

Post#2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:38 am

a b c has won prizes in 16 events between May 2016 and March 2017. Those are 24h mining events where you really have to be active for most of the time if there's any competition. 16 x 24 = 384 h of gameplay during this period in events only. That's enough to skill up a pretty decent beginner miner.

That's hardcore gameplay, not something a casual player would do. Not just once but every single weekend for years.

Yet, the avatar is online just as much during any other day in the week. There's no difference, all week the avatar is online more or less the same hours. Yet, during the weekdays it's you (the person who has "done the most skilling" as you admit yourself) and in weekends during the event it's your wife or your mysterious long lost friend who reappears and plays the game like hardcore gamer, just for that one day... and then disappears again. And so every week.

:roll:

Hope you'll get better soon.

thief

Re: On Alpha and abc

Post#3 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 pm

zydu wrote:I do not 'alt' participate in game events for double prizes using this avatar. If there is any problem with this, I will answer to the developers.
Open Season XMas XL (event #131 - 2016-12-25 - 2017-01-01)

FINAL STANDING

1 place Rolling Another Joint points 8492.67 <----
2 place Mach3 of Doom points 4181.47
3 place Cosiru Sanoxy Jimbo points 3278.7
4 place GABI Farouk Mota points 2744.04
5 place Magic Magicthief Thief points 1136.67

Mining Event XMas XL (event #85 - 2016-12-25 - 2017-01-01)

FINAL STANDING

1 place a b c points 2973.21 <------
2 place awear frog beggins points 1130.61
3 place Baco Gacov Antrax points 1019.79
4 place Luke Szalu Ace points 415.06
5 place Magic Magicthief Thief points 304.01

Can u tell developers what happens to the claimed prizes #1 Hunting and #1 Mining ????

If im not wrong was 3k pids and full set of Archimedon armor on #1 of each!!!

____
Thief

Jump to: