SCAMMER ALERT

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
zydu

SCAMMER ALERT

Post#1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

Some of you probably have already seen a great treasure that one of the players found recently:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=797

That in my opnion has to be the best loot ever so far in the game. Sadly it also has to be the subject of biggest scam in the game's history. This is why...

(screen taken on help chat, timestamp is 2018-03-30 10:48 which developers can confirm)

Everyone who plays this game for a while knows the value of such find has to be somewhere between 15k and 30k dinar. GABI Farouk Mota who has been playing for years and is a Boss of Illuminati, the oldest society in the game, offered 1k for it to a player who had no clue what he was selling.

Few words from Alba(the seller):

Alba ca zapada: i would have been pleased if i would have received 70-80% of MU and not 5%
Alba ca zapada: i'm dissapointed because an old player is supposed to have a lot of money
Alba ca zapada: and doesn't act like this
Alba ca zapada: i wouldn't have done this to anyone
Alba ca zapada: anyone in my place would have quit the game
Alba ca zapada: we try to gain players and this is why i actually did my youtube videos... to convince players from entropia to come here
Alba ca zapada: but things like that make players go
Rolling Another Joint: do you mind if I use part of you chat as evidence for GMs?
Alba ca zapada: of course you can use it because i'm really dissapointed of him

I truly hope the community and developers are going to do something about it and the gun is returned to the finder who can sell it or keep it. What shameless lying scumbag you have to be to play people like this...

Thanks for attention
Last edited by zydu on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.projectionwiki.com - visit for up to date information about the game

puturosu

Re: SCAMMER ALERT

Post#2 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm

This is exactly what happened. Gabi contacted me to ask me if I still have this gun. I said to him I still have it in my inventory. Then he offered me 1k dinars for it. I'm not a hunter so I decided to sell it to him, a player I considered a trustful person. I didn't know its value so I thought the price he was offering is one as closer as possible to its actual cost. I never thought such an old player would take advantage of someone' s lack of knowledge. If he would have offered me 70-80% of its true value than I would have considered it a great business for him. But him offering me 5% of its true value is an sheer deception.
Thanks to all of you who help me to receive my item back and solve this isue!
P.S.: I wonder myself if 15k dinars ( virtual money game ) weight more than someone's honor.

Jason Slayer JJ

Post#3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:24 pm

Absolutely shameful behaviour coming from a long standing member of the Pion Community and a Player who claims to care about the game.. oh yea we can see that Gabi. I would like to see some evidence of this care through you searching your conscience returning the gun and apologizing to your victum.

I'm very sorry this has happened to you puturosu, in a small game with a tight knit community things like this should never be allowed to happen, i hope the developers will take exception to this matter and restore order.

Regards JJ

Norse

Post#4 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 pm

We need new players in the game, but after stuffing like this I doubt that we will see too many. If not, the game will stagnate. Certainly, I can not believe that this small community can happen.

GABI Farouk

Post#5 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Exactly what happened.. Scammer me?? why?? you guys ok?? i offer and he acept... whats the fucking problem with you guys??

This is exactly what happened. Gabi contacted me to ask me if I still have this gun. I said to him I still have it in my inventory. Then he offered me 1k dinars for it. I'm not a hunter so I decided to sell it to him...

hey RAJ from me you buy 3 times Dinars and larges amounts and when you did it was not at 10 euros to 1K dinars ... remember last offer was 5 euros for eatch 1K dinars and it was 30K amount... thats what?? Scamming??? no.. i think it was a Good Deal to RAJ..i have transfer acount iff anyone need to see... thats all...

Norse

Post#6 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:40 pm

Gabi's naked talk, your reputation is worth 140 euros.Sold out,

magikziggy

Post#7 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:42 pm

ThaNks for exposing this blatant fraud. Im curious to see what his illumi and alpha friends have to say about this scam. I also think the developers shoul d talke action for once about this

magikziggy

Post#8 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:44 pm

GABI Farouk wrote:Exactly what happened.. Scammer me?? why?? you guys ok?? i offer and he acept... whats the fucking problem with you guys??

This is exactly what happened. Gabi contacted me to ask me if I still have this gun. I said to him I still have it in my inventory. Then he offered me 1k dinars for it. I'm not a hunter so I decided to sell it to him...

hey RAJ from me you buy 3 times Dinars and larges amounts and when you did it was not at 10 euros to 1K dinars ... remember last offer was 5 euros for eatch 1K dinars and it was 30K amount... thats what?? Scamming??? no.. i think it was a Good Deal to RAJ..i have transfer acount iff anyone need to see... thats all...
what a fucking scamer.

GABI Farouk

Post#9 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Scammer - someone who makes money using illegal methods... you whant me to show how RAJ does???

GABI Farouk

Post#10 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:54 pm

and i really ould like to see DEVS doing something about... seems the only rules that existe on game its your soc Rules and ABC Rules... shit they are the same...lol Grow up Ziggy

zydu

Post#11 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:08 pm

GABI Farouk wrote: hey RAJ from me you buy 3 times Dinars and larges amounts and when you did it was not at 10 euros to 1K dinars ... remember last offer was 5 euros for eatch 1K dinars and it was 30K amount... thats what?? Scamming??? no.. i think it was a Good Deal to RAJ..i have transfer acount iff anyone need to see... thats all...
I do not understand why you referring to me at all in this thread... What if it was other player reporting this??

And to be exact, I bought dinars from you for Euros for 66% of their value. Both me and you were happy with the trade and I have never had a problem with it since. It has nothing to do with this thread.

thief

Post#12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:27 pm

zydu - raj ... u acting like ur like project ion police......did alba ca zapada sayed something about gabi , that gabi force him to sell it ? NO! , Raj camed to make justice!!! OMG
i dont defend Gabi but i dont accuse him as well , he just make a wonderfull deal with Alba ca Zapada. gz for that.
happy using the gattler or selling it - do ever u want to
i am sure that Alba ca Zapada was happy after deal that he sold an weapon that he tooked in the treasure for 1k dinnars.

I just see envy peoples here thats all,

btw Magikziggy , i will talk developers to watch a bit on what words u type (say ) on game and on forum.

magikziggy

Post#13 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:35 pm

thief wrote:zydu - raj ... u acting like ur like project ion police......did alba ca zapada sayed something about gabi , that gabi force him to sell it ? NO! , Raj camed to make justice!!! OMG
i dont defend Gabi but i dont accuse him as well , he just make a wonderfull deal with Alba ca Zapada. gz for that.
happy using the gattler or selling it - do ever u want to
i am sure that Alba ca Zapada was happy after deal that he sold an weapon that he tooked in the treasure for 1k dinnars.

I just see envy peoples here thats all,

btw Magikziggy , i will talk developers to watch a bit on what words u type (say ) on game and on forum.
what a bunch of hypocrite SCUMBAGS

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=797

so jj offered '50%...

Some very nice boxes there man big gz :D

For the full TT gattler i'd like to offer you 17,500 dinars for it, you can contact me here or in game.

Regards JJ

then piotrek says:

What bastard you have to be to offer someone 50% of the price for something?
gz for the hofs. PIOTREK

i dont defend Gabi but i dont accuse him as well , he just make a wonderfull deal with Alba ca Zapada. gz for that

YOUR WORS. man your a nut

btw Magikziggy , i will talk developers to watch a bit on what words u type (say ) on game and on forum.[/quote]

lol please do so

zydu

Post#14 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:42 pm

I would like to point everyone to the words of the seller of the gun, which I am quoting in my first post.
You can also read it in the very first reply - puturosu is the seller.

If you wish to say something about me start another thread.

Conny

Post#15 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:09 pm

Gents,
This should never happen.

To be honest i have never been on a receiving end of any bad stuff from you.
You've always been a decent man both PvP and trading - I remember buying a coat from you and still think it was a fair deal.

Seriously
GAB, if you can state here that you think Alba made a good and fair deal with you you will be liyng?
As I see it you just abused his lack of game knowledge.

It's disappointing that some one with your reputation and experience didn't just told the guy:
"Hey alba you got really lucky in this cool game this shit is worth 26k :)"

PS.
My offer is still on. Ill buy the gun fr 2k, you'll get a fair deal with 100% margin :)

PS2.
If you sell it to me for 2k ill give it back to Alba :)

GABI Farouk

Post#16 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 pm

theres only Angels here???
i sell it for 27K

puturosu

Post#17 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 pm

When I' ll meet Gabi in this game again I will return him those 1K dinars. I think this way he will be truly happy. I found out today he has more than 40 years, so he is a mature man. What a great example for the kids in this game to learn how to take advantage of someone's lake of knowledge!

Gabi, you didn't force me to sell it to you, but as I said in my first reply above, if you would have offered me 70-80% of its true value than I would have considered it a great business for you. But you offering me 5% of its true value is an sheer deception. Scamm is also when you deliberately take advantage of someone's lake of knowledge for your own gaining!

P.S.: just as a parallel, I remember that in EU an item with a value of 1k ped was sold in AH at 1 ped ( the seller did a mistake with the price ). Devs canceled that selling.

Piotrek

Post#18 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:53 am

I have no idea what moron you have to be to make money on new players and brazenly change the subject of trading with dinars. Gabi, the fact that you are a two-faced person, everyone who has played with you for some time knows and for a reason the people you play with sooner or later turn away from you.
Of course, you made a deal and offered a price to the other person, but you did not offer 50% of the price only ... it's a pity to talk.
I would like to see what you would do if you were an injured person in this case and if you have any balls and honor you will return to the person this weapon or pay the missing amount.
In any case, karma will come back to you with a double strength :)

PS. If we treat every new player like that, we certainly will not encourage him to stay in this game

puturosu

Post#19 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Today I received an email from Gabi ( laughing in my face ) with printscreens of what the devs have to say about this isue. The conclusion is that they can not interfere between players trade and it was only my fault because I didn't know what I was selling.

This is why I decided to quit this game. It's a shame to see things like this happen in a small comunity like ours. I'll donate my items and my account to someone who supported me in this problem.

Just as a parallel, the devs played EU and definitely know the difference between TT value and MU value!!!!!!

As I said before, 15k dinars ( virtual money game ) weight more than someone's honor.

I truly wanted to make PR for this game in order to convince many more players to come here, but after all this I realised it's not worth it!!!!

GABI Farouk

Post#20 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:51 am

first of all i whant to ask, why you did not talk to me first?
why you decid to ask help to RAJ?
why you think i was Laugh when i talk with you ABOUT DEV OPINION ?? its chat not voice chat
why you think you have the right to get your item back after you acept the deal correctly? ( you allready think iff i ask RAJ to give me back all Dinars and stuffs that i sell him for real money only because i found it was a bad deal and my Dinars worth more then 5 euros eatch 1K???
Why you trye to put everyone against me? Because im not Legion maybe...( only Legion suporting you here)

it was a Bad Deal for you? yeah maybe ,but i didnt force you to acept.and after all it was a Nice Deal to me...

Vumba

Post#21 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:42 am

Sad that such events are taking place in this game, not a good way to increase player base.

Quantixaxe

Post#22 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:32 am

Here goes my opinion.

When we come here to play we have to assume that in this game as in many others there can be all kinds of people.
I think most of us already have an age where we know that sometimes we have to stop and think about the decisions we make.

For this case I think that the fault was both. One to sell without first contrasting the value of the object and sell it trusting that someone you do not know will not cheat, and the other to take advantage of the ignorance and confidence of a new player.

In the case of Gabi it seems too creepy that such an old player and boss of their society makes such a miserable exchange knowing the value of the object and the little experience of the other player.

Yes, it's not really an illegal deal, but it is so degrading that it only disgusts me that people like that are playing with us. Maybe he's not the only one, i hope so, so you have to keep your eyes open.

I would say to Alba not to abandon, that here you have to play for fun and although sometimes you fuck with it, things change and improve over time. Do not give up!

P.D.: By the way I left something without saying. The developers also have some fault in this matter. As in almost all the games I know, in this game there should be an object qualification system (by example colour, stars, whatever, not only that small number called level) that allows you to easily differentiate good objects from garbage.

Jason Slayer JJ

Post#23 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:30 pm

GABI Farouk wrote:it was a Bad Deal for you? yeah maybe ,but i didnt force you to acept.and after all it was a Nice Deal to me...
It's such a shame that a greedy old player has chosen to show no respect to anyone, for every action there is an equal and oppersite reaction, don't complain when things get tough for you.

Treb

Post#24 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:41 am

Wow.. "Heyas! Welcome to ION, Crazy Treb!" With what an awesome topic to join ION forums! LOL. Such controversy for you small town neighborly folk! ;> I'm not afraid to just jump right into the deep waters here.. so here goes! *gulp gulp*:

In my fiveish years of "another popular mmorpg", one of the most important lessons I have learned is that no two people hold the exact same definition or guidelines, "rulebook", of morality. Every person exists in their own unique domain somewhere on the scale between selfishness and selflessness. This is, to me, one of the beautiful things about most all life that we know.. the diversity.. strengths can compliment weaknesses and vice-versa.

All I'm really saying is be not quick to judge.. and mind-reading is a very dangerous practice ;>

AND P.S. Regarding accusation of "fraud"... By loose definition, IMHO, this would mean that one or both members of the transaction stated false information regarding the trade...
ȾƦɆɃ

zydu

Post#25 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:17 am

Treb wrote:Wow.. "Heyas! Welcome to ION, Crazy Treb!" With what an awesome topic to join ION forums! LOL. Such controversy for you small town neighborly folk! ;> I'm not afraid to just jump right into the deep waters here.. so here goes! *gulp gulp*:
Welcome to the game. I suggest using 'Community Introduction' section of the forum.
Treb wrote:In my fiveish years of "another popular mmorpg", one of the most important lessons I have learned is that no two people hold the exact same definition or guidelines, "rulebook", of morality. Every person exists in their own unique domain somewhere on the scale between selfishness and selflessness. This is, to me, one of the beautiful things about most all life that we know.. the diversity.. strengths can compliment weaknesses and vice-versa.

All I'm really saying is be not quick to judge.. and mind-reading is a very dangerous practice ;>
I do not know which part of the world you come from but last time I checked, using someones lack of knowledge or experience for personal gain, hurting that someone in the process was considered amoral pretty much across the globe.
Treb wrote: AND P.S. Regarding accusation of "fraud"... By loose definition, IMHO, this would mean that one or both members of the transaction stated false information regarding the trade...
Thank you for your opinion. Maybe the question we all should be answering is: being fully aware of items true value is it acceptable not to inform the other party about it for the sole purpose of personal gain? Is it OK to boast about such action and laugh in the faces of other members of the community? The seller has pretty clearly explained his feelings about the transaction and bottom line is, he quit the game because of the treatment he got...

Jump to: