PION coin to stimulate game development

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
lossehelin

PION coin to stimulate game development

Post#1 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Hey guys. i have always been a supporter of this game since the beginning pretty much and i keep a closes eye to it. I know this has probably been discussed before but i still think the developers should invest in creating a cryptocoin for the game economic system. This way they could secure valuable assets for the development of the game and bring a new influx of players. So many developers have been wanting to implement this but none have a already working game like pion.

magikziggy

Re: PION coin to stimulate game development

Post#2 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:29 pm

lossehelin wrote:Hey guys. i have always been a supporter of this game since the beginning pretty much and i keep a closes eye to it. I know this has probably been discussed before but i still think the developers should invest in creating a cryptocoin for the game economic system. This way they could secure valuable assets for the development of the game and bring a new influx of players. So many developers have been wanting to implement this but none have a already working game like pion.
Probably my last post as 2-3 intested in buying my account...

Slow clap, another PION scammer. hahhehahehehhehehehhe. That you Jeff??? :). Id bet $5 it is ;). Exactly what POIN needs. Another deepscammer. hahhahha adios

lossehelin

Post#3 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

dude, your post has nothing to do with what i wrote.... and who are you to be calling me a scammer? . if you are assuming i am someone else go nock on other door. think before you post something shitty like that.

Treb

Post#4 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:30 am

*sobs*...(shaky voice): "Ca'aan't w..w..we.. al..al..all jusst ge..ge..get along??"
ȾƦɆɃ

lossehelin

Post#5 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am

off course we can get along :D

magikziggy

Post#6 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 am

lossehelin wrote:dude, your post has nothing to do with what i wrote.... and who are you to be calling me a scammer? . if you are assuming i am someone else go nock on other door. think before you post something shitty like that.
The only thing i might be wrong about, is if you are Jeff lol. You are a scamcoin ''enabler''. Oh yes, your deeptoken worked well, didnt it? yyyyeeees $12million invested....my arse. Do 1.

I am a vicious hardcore anti-scammer.

Sure there are different 'levels' of scamming. Your 'coin-scams' Mr Mindark/Neverdie are at the very lowest level.

Be careful

Sue me for 'libel' saying your coins are scams. We would dearly love that :).

Reason WHY Jeff i posted as i did 1) Its your 1st post on this forum. On your PCF/Neverdie forum (you/he/they in Kenya, with our money?) is about a scam. I dont give a <deleted word, ladies present> about your scammer coins.

Deeptoken = scam

Neverdie coin = scam

Sue me. If you want my address to serve me, legal paper pm here or carl208@hotmail.com. I will go head 2 head vs Mindark/Neverdie in court ANYTIME ANYPLACE.

The 2 game coins i have seen are scams. Blatant scams. I dont want to hear your OCPIR, ICPO shit sir. Go post on PCF with that. Sure i dont like 1-2 people in this game and has been some bad things recently in this game but nothing even on the level with your deepcoin scams.

Very angry, i would just let it be Jeff and post your Scamcoin sh*t elsewere sir

Ziggy

magikziggy

Post#7 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:09 am

Treb wrote:*sobs*...(shaky voice): "Ca'aan't w..w..we.. al..al..all jusst ge..ge..get along??"

And also why are you saying this Mr Conpet? you got balls? what happened to your Deeds? 0 payout 3 days ago. Going to let them walk over you, again? :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You know even more than me Treb about these coin scams phhhh grrrr.

Deepscam and neverdie coin = scams. I re-iterate. Sue me if i am wrong 8-)

lossehelin

Post#8 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Reason WHY Jeff i posted as i did 1) Its your 1st post on this forum.
well, that is true. I rejoined the forum because I don't know what happened to my previous account. but still, I have been with the game pretty much since its beginning, how about you?

but before you accuse anyone of anything, try to be more respectful and be sure of what you are talking about.
why not you give your constructive feedback on why this, in your opinion is a bad or good idea. why not try to make this topic a productive one where people discuss this subject, instead of going straight to erratic conclusions and false accusations like it seems that it is what you like to do.

magikziggy

Post#9 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 pm

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/ ... ign.22120/

Do 1 son. I have been playing longer than you. That matters not lad. Push your scammy coins elsewhere Jeff

lossehelin

Post#10 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am

im not even talking about specific coins dude. you are the one making assumptions. all i threw out in the open was the idea of the devs of this game to create one coin to support the economy of the game.
dude you have real issues. you read stuff where they aren't.

magikziggy

Post#11 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 am

''Dude''. I stand correct. Your 1st post here. Is about scammer coins.

Every1 here and I mean every1 knows all about Mindark, Deep Tokens, Neverdie (vive la el Presidente!) etc.

What you proposed is virtually the same as what Mindark tried (or did? they got a $12 Million USD investor, after the ''1st'' sale was over :).

Some/many are pissed off at your company fleecing people. If sheep want to give Mindark and their ''enablers' money. Hey that is their problem. They been ''fleeced'' anough times though now i think.

Can i ask 1 question? 1 only. Lets just pretend hypothetically the developers here do your coin. They would need an ''enabler'' right? and that ''enabler'' would be you? yes or no :)

Sorry but i wont back down on this i stand correct. Most/all people here know about deepscam and Neverdie our great President of the Universe coin

Edited. I have nothing against you personally. I still think you are who I think you are. Its your job as an ''enabler' to ''promote'' this. Please look at the history of these things though when speaking to a game full of Ex EU players :lol: 8-) :D

lossehelin

Post#12 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm

what mindark did is an ico. im not talking about ico. and yes. ico is just an excuse for scammers to get free money pretty much, although not all ico's are scams.
but for the purpose im talking about, you dont need ico to launch a coin. a coin dev launches the coin on the terms they feel right. some do fair lunch with instamine protection so that everyone can jump aboard, others do airdrops and so on...

Treb

Post#13 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:37 am

magikziggy wrote:
Treb wrote:*sobs*...(shaky voice): "Ca'aan't w..w..we.. al..al..all jusst ge..ge..get along??"
And also why are you saying this Mr Conpet? you got balls? what happened to your Deeds? 0 payout 3 days ago. Going to let them walk over you, again? :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey now, don't be hatin' the Treb.. I'm simply here to observe and sometimes offer offhand remarks, occasionally seasoned with poor attempts at humor ;)

tReB's dEeP tHoUgHt FoR tHe dAy:
"Intellectually Honest" -Howard Stern.

ȾƦɆɃ
ȾƦɆɃ

magikziggy

Post#14 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Treb wrote:
magikziggy wrote:

Hey now, don't be hatin' the Treb.. I'm simply here to observe and sometimes offer offhand remarks, occasionally seasoned with poor attempts at humor ;)

ȾƦɆɃ
Not saying you Treb. But i dont see YOU doing anything about it??? :). 0 deed payout in June ya right.....ouch. I am not one who will ''just sit back and do nothing'' ;). Its a great game (for kids). I will not say anymore on this topic now. If you want to let scammers ( i dont mean that Gabi thing i mean MA and Jeffs Deepscammy coins/Conpets grrr.) Best to leave it as this. I hate those who run MA big time sir trust me. Deep-scam. Conpet. ewwww. Anyway

Have a good 1 Treb. Deepscams, Jeff, Simmonds Conpunks i hate mate ;-). Stay as far away from ''deepscammy coins neverfail coins whatever'' as you can. DOnt even invest 1 cent!

But. I re-iterate. A GOOD game (for kids). Shame that it will NEVER EVER be developed on again.

Rgds

Zig

EDITED -. Jeff posting here. If I am right and he was 1 of the ''enablers''. Didn't they get a $12 million invester? that is STILL not on the ditigal ledger?!??! ROFL. But lets just PRETEND (ya right and I am Lord Voldemort) that MA, Jeff and their gang DID get $12 million. With all due respect to the developers of PION, what is a super rich (Jeff as an ''enabler' would have got 10%- that is on their OWN deepscam page). Hes rich. What is he doing here pushing the scammy coin into this game? This game not even RCE LOL!. This is how low MA have gotten. Grrr their time is coming sir

Treb

Post#15 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:48 am

Zig, it seems that you have put a lot of thought and effort into your position on this, and while I do greatly admire this, I must plead my own ignorance regarding much of the deeper "goings-ons" of which you speak - whether factual or assumptive.

I simply feel that all people have the same right to choose whatever foundation and/or scaffolding they wish to build their lives upon.. Light could not exist without the contrast of darkness, and even though many of us may feel righteous or devoted to our own way of seeing the world, I do not believe we can truly appreciate the stink of sweat inside another's shoes until we have awkwardly leased them from the local bowling alley for an all-night midnight marathon.

magikziggy wrote:
Treb wrote:
magikziggy wrote:

ȾƦɆɃ
Not saying you Treb. But i dont see YOU doing anything about it??? :). 0 deed payout in June ya right.....ouch. I am not one who will ''just sit back and do nothing'' ;). Its a great game (for kids). I will not say anymore on this topic now. If you want to let scammers ( i dont mean that Gabi thing i mean MA and Jeffs Deepscammy coins/Conpets grrr.) Best to leave it as this. I hate those who run MA big time sir trust me. Deep-scam. Conpet. ewwww. Anyway

Have a good 1 Treb. Deepscams, Jeff, Simmonds Conpunks i hate mate ;-). Stay as far away from ''deepscammy coins neverfail coins whatever'' as you can. DOnt even invest 1 cent!

But. I re-iterate. A GOOD game (for kids). Shame that it will NEVER EVER be developed on again.

Rgds

Zig

EDITED -. Jeff posting here. If I am right and he was 1 of the ''enablers''. Didn't they get a $12 million invester? that is STILL not on the ditigal ledger?!??! ROFL. But lets just PRETEND (ya right and I am Lord Voldemort) that MA, Jeff and their gang DID get $12 million. With all due respect to the developers of PION, what is a super rich (Jeff as an ''enabler' would have got 10%- that is on their OWN deepscam page). Hes rich. What is he doing here pushing the scammy coin into this game? This game not even RCE LOL!. This is how low MA have gotten. Grrr their time is coming sir
ȾƦɆɃ

Jump to: