SCAMMER ALERT

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
Treb

Re: SCAMMER ALERT

Post#26 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 am

zydu wrote:
Treb wrote:Wow.. "Heyas! Welcome to ION, Crazy Treb!" With what an awesome topic to join ION forums! LOL. Such controversy for you small town neighborly folk! ;> I'm not afraid to just jump right into the deep waters here.. so here goes! *gulp gulp*:
zydu wrote:Welcome to the game. I suggest using 'Community Introduction' section of the forum.
Loving the game and community so far, so thank you ;) And I will limit my off-topic comments best I can.
Treb wrote:In my fiveish years of "another popular mmorpg", one of the most important lessons I have learned is that no two people hold the exact same definition or guidelines, "rulebook", of morality. Every person exists in their own unique domain somewhere on the scale between selfishness and selflessness. This is, to me, one of the beautiful things about most all life that we know.. the diversity.. strengths can compliment weaknesses and vice-versa.

All I'm really saying is be not quick to judge.. and mind-reading is a very dangerous practice ;>
zydu wrote:I do not know which part of the world you come from but last time I checked, using someones lack of knowledge or experience for personal gain, hurting that someone in the process was considered amoral pretty much across the globe.
Treb wrote: AND P.S. Regarding accusation of "fraud"... By loose definition, IMHO, this would mean that one or both members of the transaction stated false information regarding the trade...
zydu wrote:Thank you for your opinion. Maybe the question we all should be answering is: being fully aware of items true value is it acceptable not to inform the other party about it for the sole purpose of personal gain? Is it OK to boast about such action and laugh in the faces of other members of the community? The seller has pretty clearly explained his feelings about the transaction and bottom line is, he quit the game because of the treatment he got...
I am by no means advocating the ethical or moral behaviors as described in this post.. I was simply trying to pose an introspective exercise.. and I personally feel there is no absolute "right" or "wrong" opinion to have on it. I will ad hoc and (hopefully not badly butcher) an old fable/moral story I heard recently:

Long ago, a man receives an unexpected visitor to his home. It is a weary traveller pleading for food and board. The host kindly invites the man to stay "for as long as he needs" and feeds him well. Some time passes and the traveller says he is refreshed now and ready to move on, expresses some gratitude, and is soon over the horizon. Later the same day, local police arrive at the kind host's door. They have with them this familiar traveller and his hands are bound.. he is only staring down at his feet. One of the officers says, "You'll be glad to know we grabbed this guy just outside of town.. he admitted to taking these silver items from your home." The kind host is silent for a moment and then replies "No no no... you must be mistaken... these items were given as a gift". The traveller is then released and the officers apologize to both men and leave. The traveller never looks up to the host's eyes but mutters a tearful "thank you" and dashes off. The traveller never steals again and later saves a child from an approaching carriage in the streets.
ȾƦɆɃ

GABI Farouk

Post#27 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Nice one... Free to think and to act... all GAMES to WIN and no one likes to loose...

mike84

Post#28 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:08 pm

GABI Farouk wrote:theres only Angels here???
i sell it for 27K
is not important how others do money ... from what i read you with RAJ made some deals he paid real money for pids ok , and is it not a shame to pay your food from a virtual game ? i think you are brain damaged and you cant do nothing beside cheat but to do this to a new player and you knew the value of the item ....that is even lower then a scammer it's really low but you know how you act in game reflects some of your real life .... karma it's a biatch and will strike you :) for sure
Last edited by mike84 on Wed May 30, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lossehelin

Post#29 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:17 am

I am sorry guys. but I have to be on the side of gabi for this one. He did nothing wrong on the economical point of view.
He offered 1000 and it got accepted. The seller should have enquired around to see how much that was worth.

You guys cant say gabi should have said that this is really a good item and offer the value everyone thinks it is valued at. A buyer function is to buy at the lowest and a seller is to bargain for higher prices.

If we speak in terms of moral point of view than it is a different matter but nothing to do with calling someone a scammer.

mike84

Post#30 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:25 am

lossehelin wrote:I am sorry guys. but I have to be on the side of gabi for this one. He did nothing wrong on the economical point of view.
He offered 1000 and it got accepted. The seller should have enquired around to see how much that was worth.

You guys cant say gabi should have said that this is really a good item and offer the value everyone thinks it is valued at. A buyer function is to buy at the lowest and a seller is to bargain for higher prices.

If we speak in terms of moral point of view than it is a different matter but nothing to do with calling someone a scammer.
Yes he should if he has brain and dignity , or atleast ofeer something @ 50% of item value his a low life gay french guy who i think like to suck "banana's ...... )

mike84

Post#31 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:36 am

yoyo
Last edited by mike84 on Wed May 30, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lossehelin

Post#32 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 pm

now, publishing public details like this without consent is actually an offense and punished by law, unlike what you are actually complaining about, which is not a crime... i would advise you to edit your post.

mike84

Post#33 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:35 pm

lossehelin wrote:now, publishing public details like this without consent is actually an offense and punished by law, unlike what you are actually complaining about, which is not a crime... i would advise you to edit your post.
not really , but i deleted the post

GABI Farouk

Post#34 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm

too slow...

mike84

Post#35 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:13 am

sorry i was acting wrong i apologies to all for what i did
Last edited by mike84 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SnelleEddie
Developers

Post#36 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 am

mike84 wrote:now i got banned ....... but gabi the cheater and scammer still play's .... hmmm dev's are scammers too ,and favorise cheaters i would say this game is not worth to waste time and money in it .........
All trades in-game require both parties to accept. So, if a seller accepts an offer from a buyer, which turns out to be less than optimal, this doesn't make the buyer a scammer. And lashing out at us because you got blocked for making threats doesn't help your case while we're still deciding whether or not to keep this a temporary ban.
STOP PLAYING GUYS THIS GABI MIGHT BE A GM ,IF HE SAID HE PLAY'S FROM FIRST DAY ,NOW MY ADVICE IS TO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ARE CHEATERS EVEN THE DEV'S IN ENTROPIA IF GABI DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT HE WOULD BE INSTANT BAN , MY ADVICE IS DONT WASTE TIME HERE
We love a good conspiracy theory, but I highly doubt Entropia would ban someone for a trade agreement like i've mentioned above. And Gabi doesn't need to be a GM to report threats made to him which include his personal information (like the info you posted on the forum before your common sense kicked in).

mike84

Post#37 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:23 pm

why not ppl to know where lives that cheater ...and yes happend same time with a 10k usd is on youtube and the guy who done it was locked

lossehelin

Post#38 » Thu May 31, 2018 3:52 pm

bro, i dont think you have a case to keep this up.

Jason Slayer JJ

Post#39 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Last edited by Jason Slayer JJ on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mike84

Post#40 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:23 pm

Jason Slayer JJ wrote:
SnelleEddie wrote:
mike84 wrote:now i got banned ....... but gabi the cheater and scammer still play's .... hmmm dev's are scammers too ,and favorise cheaters i would say this game is not worth to waste time and money in it .........
All trades in-game require both parties to accept. So, if a seller accepts an offer from a buyer, which turns out to be less than optimal, this doesn't make the buyer a scammer. And lashing out at us because you got blocked for making threats doesn't help your case while we're still deciding whether or not to keep this a temporary ban.
STOP PLAYING GUYS THIS GABI MIGHT BE A GM ,IF HE SAID HE PLAY'S FROM FIRST DAY ,NOW MY ADVICE IS TO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ARE CHEATERS EVEN THE DEV'S IN ENTROPIA IF GABI DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT HE WOULD BE INSTANT BAN , MY ADVICE IS DONT WASTE TIME HERE
We love a good conspiracy theory, but I highly doubt Entropia would ban someone for a trade agreement like i've mentioned above. And Gabi doesn't need to be a GM to report threats made to him which include his personal information (like the info you posted on the forum before your common sense kicked in).
When all of this happened a few weeks back Jelle, Magic Thief said to me "You should be shooted irl" Are you gonna ban him for this?

Another alpha member Kyngs made in real life threats to Raj, saying he's gonna get IP's and address's and send bombs around, are you gonna ban him for that?
as i said gabi is undercover GM :) if they allowed him to do this

mike84

Post#41 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 pm

mike84 wrote:
Jason Slayer JJ wrote:
SnelleEddie wrote: All trades in-game require both parties to accept. So, if a seller accepts an offer from a buyer, which turns out to be less than optimal, this doesn't make the buyer a scammer. And lashing out at us because you got blocked for making threats doesn't help your case while we're still deciding whether or not to keep this a temporary ban.

When all of this happened a few weeks back Jelle, Magic Thief said to me "You should be shooted irl" Are you gonna ban him for this?

Another alpha member Kyngs made in real life threats to Raj, saying he's gonna get IP's and address's and send bombs around, are you gonna ban him for that?
as i said gabi is undercover GM :) if they allowed him to do this
i really wanted to start the game invest in it but with this devs :) u cant when they dont even think before act

mike84

Post#42 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:07 pm

SnelleEddie wrote:
so i ask you now as jason says can i play the game or not and act fair for all ?

Treb

Post#43 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 am

tReB's dEeP tHoUgHt FoR tHe dAy:

Seasonal Tourette's
"Don't worry, be f#c#!@g sh*t.. f*c@ co!k su@!e#.. happy"

ȾƦɆɃ
ȾƦɆɃ

Jason Slayer JJ

Post#44 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:22 pm

mike84 wrote:
SnelleEddie wrote:
so i ask you now as jason says can i play the game or not and act fair for all ?
Hi mike84, i quoted that because it was referring to the questions i asked.

In my opinion if you have publicly disclosed personal information about anyone then that is a permanent ban, the threats and lashing out at the developers are irrelevant.

youssef92i

Post#45 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:31 pm

Yes he should if he has brain and dignity , or atleast ofeer something @ 50% of item value his a low life gay french guy who i think like to suck "banana's ...... )
[/quote]
i agree gabi have no dignity even fighting in pvp i does it witth no dignity using the portal time loading to kill less skilled player then him and is friend ze gato

Vustoc

Post#46 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:31 pm

It's pathetic to see the few remaining players in this game to eat between them, to get scared all the time. The most skilled killing the new ones for nothing in Zion, just for fun and freaking.
Everyone with his little community pretentious for the show where you have to kneel to apply. The dominant egoism in this game is horrible.

Jump to: