Bob's Hunting Event!

Bob Is Yellow

Bob's Hunting Event!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:39 am

Hi!

I made a hunting event, it will be taking place two weeks from now same time as Open Season Sunday "210".
You can pick up a ticket at Zion Mister Event NPC For 1 Dinar. There are three prices with a total worth of 435 Dinars.
You can only hunt Mutant Spiders.
:)

GL! -Bob

Treb

Re: Bob's Hunting Event!

Post#2 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:17 am

So is there an "honorary" prize awarded to the player that delivers you the highest number of spider hairs?
Bob Is Yellow wrote:Hi!

I made a hunting event, it will be taking place two weeks from now same time as Open Season Sunday "210".
You can pick up a ticket at Zion Mister Event NPC For 1 Dinar. There are three prices with a total worth of 435 Dinars.
You can only hunt Mutant Spiders.
:)

GL! -Bob
ȾƦɆɃ

Bob Is Yellow

Post#3 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 am

Treb wrote: So is there an "honorary" prize awarded to the player that delivers you the highest number of spider hairs?

There are three prizes (you can see them on the event npc) the top three players who get the highest amount of value in loot from Spiders will get prizes.

Vumba

Post#4 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 am

I dont think you can take part in 2 hunting events at the same time, unless they changed it.

Bob Is Yellow

Post#5 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Vumba wrote:I dont think you can take part in 2 hunting events at the same time, unless they changed it.
Didn't think about that when i made it. :oops:

Jump to: