Project Ion Unnoficial Website

What's up? Feel free to talk and share everything about Project Ion, yourself or anything in general that suites this category.
TechZonic

Project Ion Unnoficial Website

Post#1 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello my name is Tristan Kelly and i am a 3d modeller, game developer and website artist/developer.I have a huge interest in Project Ion as i can see that the game is already playable and well programmed by the creators.I see a bright future for this game and i think that it is not shown out to the audience from the potential it can be shown.By that i mean the portal to where the people are introduced which would be the website.Now i see the current website and it has the necessary stuff like news, the download client, donations. But the look of the website can be better so i have personally created a website with all the current information ported over from the original website and also added more content such as a gallery to see what the game looks like such as screenshots and video game play.The home page on the website shows content such as the welcome section with an introduction of the game, a news area with a brief description of the latest updates (which you then can click to go into the complete news page) and the trailers video.Of coarse more stuff will be placed on the homepage that is relevant but for now the basic information is right there. at the top we have the -Home-News-Contact-Download -Donate-Gallery sections each with there own necessary information.I have ported all the stuff from the original website so no stuff has been edited.The only new thing though is the Gallery. Apparently i am not allowed to post links so i cannot provide the link for you people but in time when i am allowed i will update this post later but for now i would like to see your guys suggestions on what you think the Project Ion website should have. This is not the official website just more of an alternative website with a nicer look because the creators of Project Ion are going to be hosting there own official site in the future. Anyway s  thanks for reading and give me out your suggestions im very curious  Image 

Babar

Re: Project Ion Unnoficial Website

Post#2 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Great to see a 3d modeler join the game and be thoroughly excited about it :)
TechZonic wrote:
Apparently i am not allowed to post links so i cannot provide the link for you people  
Project ion Homepage

Tesla Coil
Proclaimed Ambassador

Post#3 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:42 am

Babar wrote:Great to see a 3d modeler join the game and be thoroughly excited about it :)
TechZonic wrote:
Apparently i am not allowed to post links so i cannot provide the link for you people  
Project ion Homepage
Guess you can post links after being part of the forum for some time, to speed up this process you could make a couple of posts or replies on posts to increase your forum points.

Nice website anyway, made a similar website but i focused more on placing information that was not available on the developers website, by example the gallery and work in progress, and a lot of other links that are not yet added on the official portal.

Would be cool to see the developers host a more complete and shiny website, it is i think the first place most people come before checking out the game itself.

TechZonic

Post#4 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:29 am

Tesla Coil wrote:
Babar wrote:Great to see a 3d modeler join the game and be thoroughly excited about it :)
TechZonic wrote:

Guess you can post links after being part of the forum for some time, to speed up this process you could make a couple of posts or replies on posts to increase your forum points.

Nice website anyway, made a similar website but i focused more on placing information that was not available on the developers website, by example the gallery and work in progress, and a lot of other links that are not yet added on the official portal.

Would be cool to see the developers host a more complete and shiny website, it is i think the first place most people come before checking out the game itself.
That website you did is really good actually, i had a good look at it myself a while ago and liked it :). And thanks for that extra info to speed up the process so i can add links because there's much more stuff i would like to do to in the forums.So thanks  8)  i hope this game keeps progressing more and more :)

The Chosen

Post#5 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:25 pm

wow impressive work tech, i think john and jelle are happy with that kind of 3d modeller wich can help them in future.

Well we will see what they think about it cheers,

the chosen one

Jump to: